Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NCAA Football Player from Northwestern who recently died

thermo

Wheeler, the guy that died during practice or whatever a couple days after Stringer is getting a raw deal. In college most of the fat burners are banned , along with ephedrine.

Some teammate went to the team trainer and told him Wheeler was usuing xenadrine lately, and the day he died he was on ultimate orange. At first they blamed his death on asthma, but now the media is all over blaming it on the xenadrine use and the ultimate orange.

Sportscenter is blowing this way out of porportion. Toxicology reports are due in sometime within the next two weeks. This is bad pr for cytodyne, i would imagine the guys parents will try to file law suit now that the media is all over blaming it on fat burners.

Plus they hired Jesse Jackson as a representative to the family.All this guy has been doin so far is running his mouth of as usual.

Hey it's JJ

the most known big mouth/hipocrit in this country besides Al Sharpton

Side note--To all the teachers here I meant to spell it hipo....I think JJ is about to add another chin as well

Yea, this shit was just on Good morning America, I feel bad for this kid, everyone is blaming his death on the poor decision of taking a supplement even though the coroner concluded it was Asthma.

I saw JJ speak at the funeral, personally I thought he made a fool of himself. I didn't understand a word he said, but if the family was satisfied then its all good.

They will soon be suing the suppliment company for millions, its a shame that they are trying to profit over this tragedy.

He died from asthma and they are blaming it on ephedrine? Isn't it ironic that ephedrine is used to treat asthma.

Wouldn't the ephidrine have heped him breathe?? It's a broncho- dialator, should have opened the bronchial tubes -right???? S0unds like ephidrine is the next suppliment that will be yanked!!!!

thermo, you should have listened to parker and the man last night, they had an hour long segment about this... but, they said that the mother is suing the university and maybe the paramedics because of response time... i guess it took a half an hour...oh, johnny cochrane is the lawyer :)

my problem is: with jesse j and johnny c that seems to make it a race issue, their can be no race issue here, maybe jockism but not racism... then again, jesse is from chicago and could just want to increase response time and strengthen the city in that department... johnny cochrane is an equal to jeffrey feiger.. so i guess its not a race issue... it just APPEARS like it because of the representatives of the family...

as for the ultimate orange and xenadrine thing... it can be harmful and he would not be the first to die as a result... some soccer player had a heart problem and dropped 3 years ago after taking it... during practice...

if he died from using it i'd be willing to bet that he had a heart condition that he did not know about.....

who is to blame???? the university or him? he is not forced to practice, he did the practice on his WANTING to do it... he didnt have to... could have stopped... yes, it would cost him a spot on the team, but... he decided to go on... unless the meds response time WAS IN FACT very slow, his death came from his decisions...

i'm not sure i think the family deserves money for this... again, if response time was that bad and the university had no means of helping, then maybe they do... but if it turns out response time was average and the university was trying to help... then its not their fault, its his...

Top Bottom