Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NCAA BOISE STATE at FRESNO STATE

hamstershaver said:
i was looking at it yesterday right before game time and bluehen was right there was only 20gs on fresno st, two bets after the game came in for sure
madelmax or whoever the hell that is definately bet afterwards
sounds like someone needs a good bombing run to get the drift not to fuck with the big boys
cant deterass just pay this off thru the k store? and keep the rest?

Lestat was afterwards. That's why he's fourth down. He should use the karma store for payout. This is exactly what almost happened to me once before swole fixed it...

gotmilk said:
Lestat was afterwards. That's why he's fourth down. He should use the karma store for payout. This is exactly what almost happened to me once before swole fixed it...

Yeah and the last two should give out a nice K donation to Deterass for trying to pull a fast one, I'll take a nice donation too :) .

i would give lestat the benefit of the doubt since he bets every game anyways, it is possible he didnt realize the game had been played, the other guy though is not a regular bettor and bet the game only because he already knew the outcome, he needs to be fried
imo deterass should pay off the top two through the k store
give lestat his 10k back thru the k store
and keep the other guys 10gs
discuss

wtf I had no idea this game was played, I just bet all my NCAA bets today right down the line.

Have deterass settle and Ill transfer K back.

hamstershaver said:
i would give lestat the benefit of the doubt since he bets every game anyways, it is possible he didnt realize the game had been played, the other guy though is not a regular bettor and bet the game only because he already knew the outcome, he needs to be fried
discuss
yeah that's true, he can't settle cuz that other dude will get the K.. if he settles I'd give him back what he lost to me.

swole said:
not even joking I think Lestat dropped 10,000 on it today
I did, wasn't pulling anything shady, I didn't know the game was already played it was in the middle of all the other games I bet on today.. go ahead and check them, I bet every NCAA game and I bet max.

Oh Shit....i put in the wrong date. I will pay Bluhen and Jdynasty thru the K store.I'm satisfied Lestat wasn't trying to screw me and i will give his K back but the other dude is now out of 10 k for trying to screw me.

I paid Bluehen and Jdynasty thru the K store and included the taxed amount.I also paid Lestat and split the 1,000 taxed amount with him.
I think this is fair.

it's not so easy is it?
really once you get the form down it's hard to fuck up(unless drunk)
most difficult part is coordianting your time zone with the event and with the computer

hamstershaver said:
discuss
mademalex bets quite regular
and I don't know shit about him/her

and no that's not my fuckin' alter

if I ever did an alter it would never get exposed

Top Bottom