Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NBA ticket prices

daveyboy

We don't have an NBA franchise around here anymore. The old team moved away from here roughly 30 years ago. Ive been watching an awlful lot of games on cable lately & was wondering what you generally have to pay to get a ticket to watch these guys play these days. I'm guessing $15-$20 average?? (I could be way off base here) I know the courtside seats are higher priced but I'm thinking more in terms of an average seat. Thanks!

Got this off of ticketmaster....here are the price ranges for Phoenix Suns home games:

FLOOR SEATING
$500.00

LOWER LEVEL SEATING
$62.50 - $87.50

UPPER LEVEL SEATING
$10.00 - $38.50

completley varies based on the team......

if you go to a knicks game its like 250+ for lower level, 1500 for courtside seats.

in other places it could be a 4th of that.

calveless wonder said:
completley varies based on the team......

if you go to a knicks game its like 250+ for lower level, 1500 for courtside seats.

in other places it could be a 4th of that.

$1,500!!!

Jesus christ.

spin721 said:
You have to pay to go to an NBA game?

I figured those tickets were free.

lol!! Yep, I can see where that might be true...especially in Atlanta. They probably have to practically give 'em away there these days.

string_bean00 said:
Last year I paid around $30 for a halfway decent seat to see the Pistons.

That's probably about what I would be willing to dish out for a ticket. Anything in the 500-1500 range is definately out of my league.

Top Bottom