Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NBA Finals Predictions

solidg said:
the reasons are

shaq
kobe
payton
malone

4 all stars

payton and malone are not all stars, neither bear any semblance of their old self and are both doing 65 downhill. if the lakers win payton and malone's rings should be made of fools gold.

if the pistons threw isiah and joe dumars on the floor could we say they have 4 all stars also?

Why have none of you learned from the Patriots of the NFL? Cohesiveness is still the determining factor of championship team, not how many 'all stars' you have. Talent can only take you so far if none of the guys don't mesh.

Last edited:
naw

detroit all the way baby, they've gotten this far, they aint lookin bakc

pistons in 6....... i HOPE

but deep down i know the lakers have a tendency to crush peoples dreams (i think they do this intentionally to hurt the psyche of the opposition). Some think it's just lack of a sense of urgency, i think its intentional and to make things interesting.

i also think that this year is different mainly because neither payton or malone deserve a championship, especially riding the backs of shaq and kobe.

That being said...I despise the lakers more than any other franchise in sports and the additions of cheap shot artist karl malone and the perpetual whiner gary payton just make me hate them more.

-kobe is everything that's wrong with NBA players and athletes in general.The selfishness, the showboating...
-shaq is probably the dumbest and most ignorant person on the planet
- karl malone is another retard who's been a career long dirty player, elbows and all. The fact he'd skip town from Utah to win a ring and just retire is exactly why he should never win a championship
- gary payton has never been in a situation that he hasn't hated or bitched about or demanded to be traded from. another example of what's wrong with pro sports.

MaGilicuti said:
cus there hasn't been an upset in the nba finals in my lifetime.

kobe is a good player, reggie miller is by far the most over rated player

Don't disagree with your assessment of Miller. I always hear how 'clutch' he is in the playoffs, how many rings does he have? Oh yeah ;)

Kobe isn't just a good player, he borders on being a great player. My point is just that you constantly hear people talking about this guy as the next coming. Bullshit. He ain't even close. No upper echelon player in the league gets more room to operate than Kobe due to Shaq's presence. The fact that he's a selfish little prick doesn't help either. With he and Shaq on the same team, they should win 7 or 8 titles in a row in this league. It ain't going to happen and 2 of the 3 they have won were lucky flukes anyway. Portand gagged in 2000 to allow them through and Sacramento did the same in 2002 (with some help from brutal officiating).

I was watching a game earlier in the playoffs where Kobe was doing his usual selfish 4th quarter routine, shooting (and missing) indiscriminately, ignoring Shaq even though he (not Kobe) is the key to victory. He must have been like 2 for 10 in the quarter when he finally made a difficult shot over a defender with about 2 minutes to go. The announcers started talking about how 'a guy' in Chicago used to do things like that. Are you fuckin kidding me?

He's an excellent player but he isn't even the best player in the league so lets leave the 2nd coming shit alone.

pistons in 5 or 6. shaq is to fat to carry his team. he cant keep up over 30 points for the whole series. I just hope for darko to come in and show his stuff. darko aka next kevin garnet.

Pistons are down in the dumps about the loss, I hope the Lakers can take advantage of that. They really need to take this first game in Detroit.

I'm hoping Detroit wins tonight and goes on to win at least 2 in their hometown. They need at least 2 of the 3 if they are going to have any shot at a Championship. Winning all 3'd be golden, but I don't think a team's ever done it. Lakers = the most over-rated team in NBA history. I agree with the person above with what they said about Karl, GP, Shaq and Kobe. Kobe can't compare to MJ. And Sac should have won it in 2002. The Detoit Pistons are a better TEAM than the Los Angeles Lakers. Lakers are just Shaq, Kobe, two old time former All Stars and a shitty bench.

Top Bottom