Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

natural oral hcg is it legit?

abraxas

New member
I'm new here. Great forum, very informative.

A few questions:

1 - Does anyone know whether natural oral hcg (that is placed under the tongue) is effective for 'keepin the boys goin'?

2 - How do you convert I.U. measurements into MCG's?

3 - How long does oral hcg stay in our system after last dose?

Any information given on this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

- Abraxas
 
Never heard of it bro.
 
Oh brother! Do they offer penis enlargement pills too? LOL Sorry Bro, just giving you crap. I wouldn't waste my money on it.
 
Carnt work !

Brad.
 
crap hcg was given out in the 70's as a " weightloss " drug . Then the fade wore off.
now that fade seems to be making a comeback
Do a search for hcg weightloss scams and you will see what I mean
mixed results . But all the clinics doing the hcg are using shots not pills
 
Considering its a derivitive of pregnant womens urine, I wouldn't put it in my mouth even if it did work. If I'm gonna drink women's piss I better be in chains while getting whipped.
 
ryno9000 said:
Considering its a derivitive of pregnant womens urine, I wouldn't put it in my mouth even if it did work. If I'm gonna drink women's piss I better be in chains while getting whipped.
Better yet most of the HGC now a days come from china .

Chances are a farm exist in china of 1000's pregnant women that just sit in cages and piss in jugs during the day then are let out of the cages to perform sex work during the night.Then after 3 months get a abortion and are forced to get pregnant over and over so pharm companies can farm the HCG from their urine.
 
chazk said:
Better yet most of the HGC now a days come from china .

Chances are a farm exist in china of 1000's pregnant women that just sit in cages and piss in jugs during the day then are let out of the cages to perform sex work during the night.Then after 3 months get a abortion and are forced to get pregnant over and over so pharm companies can farm the HCG from their urine.
Thats a scary thought but it gets you thinking.

Brad.
 
Top Bottom