Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nasty side effects from HCG

One Way Step

I have been on hormone replacement therapy for 11 years, at which point I've used a combination of testosterone cypionate, human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG), and arimidex at various levels. I've also gone through periods where I've used just testosterone cypionate, as well as periods of going through HCG monotherapy.

Over the years, I've found that the ideal dose for my body to get the maximum result is taking 200mg testosterone per week, 500iu HCG per week, and .25mg arimidex per week.

I have never had issues with HCG until March 2015. It was at this point that I had been taking a medication called gabapentin (generic for neurontin) for seven weeks and developed major side effects, and at the advice of a terrible doctor I was seeing, stopped the medication cold turkey (I was taking 2400mg per day). Since I've stopped, I suffered from severe physical and psychological issues that have not improved. These include nerve pain, heart palpitations, alcohol intolerance, derealization, cognitive impairment, etc. But those problems are a story for another day.

Since I've stopped this medication and its caused some sort of neurological damage, I have not responded to HCG the same way. Specifically, whenever I take HCG no matter the dose I get major water retention in my chest, face and stomach. It is very severe, very visible and very uncomfortable. This has not gone away or stopped since, so I have stopped using HCG.

My question is, does anyone have any idea what could've happened that HCG isn't working like it once used to? How could a neurological issue have a correlation to water retention?

For note, here are my last labs from just taking testosterone cypionate:

Total Test: 820
Free Test: 28 (range 5-25)
E2: 26 (Range 0-54)
SHBG 18.7 (range 17-66)

Whenever I take HCG, sometimes it raises the E2 up depending on what dose I take, but I usually am able to control that with low dose arimidex. Everything else stays the same. I don't have other levels from the blood work like prolactin and growth hormone but those numbers were within range as well.

I know this is long and nobody here probably has any idea what the hell is wrong with me, but I was hoping maybe I could find someone that may have a knowledge of this unique situation. I am desperately looking to add HCG back to boost my sex drive and reduce testicular athropy but do not want this awful water retention.

Thank you all,
One Way Step

okay first off a few things

1. most doctors are morons. you should never take whatever they give you without doing your own homework. if people would actually do this it will cut way down on problems. we are so worried about stupid shit that is so unlikely to kill you like terrorism, killer bees, sharks, or snakes. yet doctors kill 100000 people a year from giving out improper medication.. sharks kill 6 people a year. yet people are more worried about sharks.

2. to understand hcg you must learn how it works. I will explain it as simply as possible. hcg is pregnant female urine, of course today it is made in a lab so you aren't actually injecting it anymore. but the body still thinks it is. it will mimic LH in the body.. this causes your pituitary glands to become suppressed and your leydig cells to stimulate testosterone which converts to estrogen. so this explains your moon face.

3. you do not need hcg when on TRT.

4. if you want to boost your libido grab a bottle of a strong T booster. hcgenerate will work just fine. and keep in mind libido has a lot to do with other things

From what it sounds, HCG is the least of your problems here. You need to go through proper overall check given the definition of your issues that you are having

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]If you take some time to do some research on HCG, you will find that it does more harm then good. Read this: http://www.evolutionary.org/hcg-dangers-exposed/[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]HCG will increase LH and FSH, yes, but it will also increase estrogen levels and it's suppressive of natural testosterone production. That is why so many users experience gyno after/during HCG use. [/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]I personally would use a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate from n2bm.com. You will get the same LH and FSH increase, with no natural testosterone suppression or estrogen rebound. [/FONT]

Your numbers look good. I do not recommend HCG in my cycles so I am biased here. I definitely do not think it is needed in TRT either. I would go the natural route and use a strong natural test booster like HCGenerate ES. See how that has you feeling after a few doses.

Yeah, what is the point in taking HCG during TRT anyway? It is not needed, so I would just drop it from the TRT protocol, and go on as before. If you want to keep your plums big and working, just take a good natural testosterone booster. The best one for me, and I say this because it was the only one to give me substantial results, is HCGenerate ES. Works wonders for me.

Top Bottom