Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My weirdest hobby... I bought another siren

They haven't complained... But they wouldn't have a leg to stand on. The one to the west, has a Mexican rodeo stadium, which is active nearly every weekend with 800 or 1000 people, mariachi bands, huge bonfires, and the whole enchilada. The neighbor behind us has a rifle range on his place, and has drunken shooting parties. And let's not forget the Cuban mafia man, who just imported (ILLEGALLY) a few thousand yards of dirt, backfilled a federally-protected waterway, and God knows what else he's up to. So nobody dares complain about my innocent little sirens ;-)

And we're not in a noise-regulated zone. If anyone moves into the area, and thinks about complaining, I'll point out that the name of the road is Wailing Siren Ranch Drive.

Charles

dude that is awesome! i really like the way the first one sounds; the one whose button you pushed from inside

dude that is awesome! i really like the way the first one sounds; the one whose button you pushed from inside

Thanks!

That's a 1960s era Federal Thunderbolt with a supercharger. Those were installed all over Dallas, and most places with big flat populated areas. Probably the most commonly recognized tornado siren, after the Cold War ended in the 80s when these were mainly installed and tested for warning in case of incoming Russian nuclear missiles. That thing weighs 1,200 pounds, and has 3 motors and a Roots blower like Nascar engines have. I went all the way to Milwaukee to get that one.

Charles

Top Bottom