Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my weekend

So what happened?

You still alive or what?

Here is a quick recap of the weekend.
I had a late lunch with my buddies Mike and Sean. Their parents, sister and her fiance were there. They all looked at me funny when I ordered water for a drink. No booze yet.
I got to the party early. Hooked up the cegorator, stocked the bar etc. No booze yet.
Here is where I start to go down hill. I believe around 8pm my buddies boss showed up in a limo (high roller) He had a bottle of dom. Wanted everyone to toast. I got the evil eye from my buddy when I didn't pick up a glass. So I grabbed one and drank it.
After about a half our of feeling guilty about drinking I went for it. Grey Goose and tonics were flowing.
I drank water for about an hour again. Then back to the booze.
A second wave of people showed up after the bars closed. From there I did all sorts of dumb shit. Popped about 6 pills and did some rips.
I finally got to bed Sunday night at 8:30pm. I feel like shit and feel really guilty about everything now.
Interestingly, there were no strippers there! That made it easy for me to keep it in my pants. There was some girl dressed as the devil who kept grabbing my ass though. It figures the devil was a woman...

Top Bottom