Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my weekend

*Please note the following. You must hit it exactly as stated to get this right. Also, I am going to a party throw by a bunch of animals I used to work with at a few bars tonight.
Tomorrow I am going to Hartford. My buddy throwing the party is a former NHL player. There will be a ton of professional athletes there. My best friend runs a strip club.. he will be there. Another good friend of mine who owns a strip club will be there and another buddy who owns the most popular bar in Hartford will be there.
All these guys love when I come down because I have no self control. I know I have a massive bender built up in me... can I fight the urge? Or will I go over the deap end as usual.
*All of the crazy stories I have posted prior have happened in Hartford with all of these guys. My track record says I will shame my family name in some new way.
*All of the options above have happened with the exception of staying sober and only having a few beers.
The question is ladies & gentleman... How big of a loser do you really think I am?
**** I have no self control so I can't fix the event. I will also not be on the computer all weekend until Monday (if I am still alive)

i notice that you do not specify the...uh...gender...of the stripper in question.

lol

LOL - Have fun bro.

lol, wish I had some karma to bet on this. Id put it all on

get drunk, do coke & "E" & get laid (all with a stipper)

You had better cough up all the K when I win this one!!

Whiskey

What ever happens I will own up to. The pay outs could kill me on this one.
Swole is 20 minutes from Hartford. He is pondering coming along on this one!

Last edited:
Top Bottom