Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My TRT Cruise and recovery log

I need to start doing skull crushers. I am hesitant though as I am wondering if they will put alot of pressure on my shoulder.
I keep my elbows vertical and brace my core then lower the dumbbells down to the top of your shoulder on a bench, it’s all tri’s for me. The JM is an amazing movement, I may be able to move up five lbs in another month or so.

I like that movement as well but I find the skull crusher and JM help me to isolate easier. My goal is to get some nice triceps so I can push heavier off the bench.

Your diet looks improved.....good progress........
Thank you for that, I prefer real food over shakes non stop. I will supplement with a shake but not live on them. Stevesmi educated me well on overall health, I’m hoping to have a call with him soon to further refine.

I want to apply these changes now , during future cycles and cruising.

Thank you for that, I prefer real food over shakes non stop. I will supplement with a shake but not live on them. Stevesmi educated me well on overall health, I’m hoping to have a call with him soon to further refine.

I want to apply these changes now , during future cycles and cruising.
@man05 food is fine but can you do food non stop? it will bloat you like crazy.
so where are your diet training update? you used to do them steady please start again

Top Bottom