Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Tren and Prop cycle (Low Dose)

ashah1985

I just started my 4th cycle.

Just want to let people know that you dont need to much gear to get results. Everybody is different and people saying you need 500mgs of test a week is utter stupidty and a generalisation.
The human body produces up to 90 mgs of test a week (90 mgs is prob a max figure) So when people do 700 mgs - 1000 mgs a week especially amatures its illogical.

Anyway i started doing 50mgs prop EOD and 50 mgs Tren EOD and 75mgs provorin ED (the reason is coz the caps i got are 75mg otherwise id do 25mgs ED) before cycle i was 98 kg with around 15% body fat. Its been 9 days and im 101kg (im 6ft) and looking much leaner. Strength has gone through the roof. My last shot i done 30mgs of prop and dropped around 30-40mgs of tren ace.

In regards to sides i havent got any yet other then sweating like a rapist. I been doing 1 hour cardio with around 30 mins weight training a day. When im not on gear i eat 5-6 large meals with shakes in between however on this cycle i been having 4 small meals (High protien and fat and low carb).

When i get home i will upload before shots and shots of me on cycle after 9 days and hopefully after 8 weeks.

I would like to know how many prople have had successs with low dose cycles? Any oppinions would be nice however if you want to flame please inform me with evidence and proof .

Cheers :)

Great post and 100% agreed, more isn't always better......Nelson had a great story about a guy he was training and the guy was on 100mg's of test a week or something like that and was looking better than he'd ever looked in his life till then...

For the millionth time in as many days DIET, TRAINING, SUPPS!!!!!~EZ

I just started my 4th cycle.

Just want to let people know that you dont need to much gear to get results. Everybody is different and people saying you need 500mgs of test a week is utter stupidty and a generalisation.
The human body produces up to 90 mgs of test a week (90 mgs is prob a max figure) So when people do 700 mgs - 1000 mgs a week especially amatures its illogical.

Anyway i started doing 50mgs prop EOD and 50 mgs Tren EOD and 75mgs provorin ED (the reason is coz the caps i got are 75mg otherwise id do 25mgs ED) before cycle i was 98 kg with around 15% body fat. Its been 9 days and im 101kg (im 6ft) and looking much leaner. Strength has gone through the roof. My last shot i done 30mgs of prop and dropped around 30-40mgs of tren ace.

In regards to sides i havent got any yet other then sweating like a rapist. I been doing 1 hour cardio with around 30 mins weight training a day. When im not on gear i eat 5-6 large meals with shakes in between however on this cycle i been having 4 small meals (High protien and fat and low carb).

When i get home i will upload before shots and shots of me on cycle after 9 days and hopefully after 8 weeks.

I would like to know how many prople have had successs with low dose cycles? Any oppinions would be nice however if you want to flame please inform me with evidence and proof .

Cheers :)

Ive worked with some guys closely who used low dosage with great results.
A coulple guys were using TREN at 37.5mg EOD and gaining.

low dosage should be discussed more on these forms in my oppionion. Its quite a big generalisation when people suggest 500mgs of test to a amature........... I once ran Sus less than 250 mgs a week with amazing results.

dude, finally another who knows that you can still make awesome gains on low dose! I've yet to try tren but would certainly like to try it even at 100mg per week (2 shots of course) and some test. Good post.

dude, finally another who knows that you can still make awesome gains on low dose! I've yet to try tren but would certainly like to try it even at 100mg per week (2 shots of course) and some test. Good post.

Bro if you get the results from a low dose why not :)

Its been about 10 days on a low dose feels like my xtra large shirt is going to rip. Results are amazing. My chest feels like its gonna tear out of its skin. Cant wait to train tonight.

You got the link to the post bro?

Lemme see if I can find it....hopefully Nelson will see this thread and add his expertise...

~EZ

Top Bottom