Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My thoughts on the steelers game

Boardin087 said:
they should have lost the game but only becuz of the steelers mistakes. its not like the jets offense outplayed the steelers. pittsburgh made varied mistakes, the jets mistakes were just not being able to placekick the ball

you're right. the steelers gave the game to the jets to win. maybe it's because they don't match up well with the jets, but I think the steelers are a superior team compared to the jets. In almost every position they are better. but the jets know how to play the steelers though.

steelers can beat both indy and the pats. but of course they can lose to them too so I'm just rambling at this point.

Boardin087 said:
Defense still played solid where it counted. Gave up only 3 pts and while they gave up some big yardage, in thier own territory they gave up very little. They really kept pittsburgh in it when thier offense was inept. Now to the offense, I think the play calling was bad and ben obviously had a rough game. I still think hes a great quarterback but he needs some more confidence, he has too much riding on him and I think he needs to make a big comeback to finally understand that his 13-0 is not a fluke. Pittsburgh should have ran the ball more especially early. Also i think they could have thrown at a few key times (ie when bettis fumbled) to help keep the jets on thier toes. If ben can go in there and make better decisions and the d plays next week like they did this week. I still think that the steelers are a major superbowl contender. btw im saying this now the falcons scare me very much.

He is a young, inexperienced QB, enough said. I don't care how good he played in the regular season, playoffs are a whole different animal.

It will be the Pats vs. Steelers, and you can bet it won't be the same result earlier in the season. If the Pats can hold Peyton to three points, Ben is in for a ROUGH day.

slickdadd said:
It will be the Pats vs. Steelers, and you can bet it won't be the same result earlier in the season. If the Pats can hold Peyton to three points, Ben is in for a ROUGH day.
that's what I'm thinkin'

slickdadd said:
whoever wins the battle in the pits will win it. steelers o-line are the msot important part of this game.

As most might know, the Pats didn't have Dillon in the first meeting, so look for a completely different result.

Steelers need to start Duce this Sunday and use Bettis for short yardage, just like they did during the first half of the season. If Duce can get 4+ yds/carry, they'll be able to execute the play-action a lot better and hopefully catch New England's secondary off guard.

Top Bottom