Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My thoughts on the steelers game

B0ARDIN087

Defense still played solid where it counted. Gave up only 3 pts and while they gave up some big yardage, in thier own territory they gave up very little. They really kept pittsburgh in it when thier offense was inept. Now to the offense, I think the play calling was bad and ben obviously had a rough game. I still think hes a great quarterback but he needs some more confidence, he has too much riding on him and I think he needs to make a big comeback to finally understand that his 13-0 is not a fluke. Pittsburgh should have ran the ball more especially early. Also i think they could have thrown at a few key times (ie when bettis fumbled) to help keep the jets on thier toes. If ben can go in there and make better decisions and the d plays next week like they did this week. I still think that the steelers are a major superbowl contender. btw im saying this now the falcons scare me very much.

Brien choked twice. The Steelers know they should have lost that game. Dumb ass Pennington could have at least kneeled the ball in the center instead of to the left.

they should have lost the game but only becuz of the steelers mistakes. its not like the jets offense outplayed the steelers. pittsburgh made varied mistakes, the jets mistakes were just not being able to placekick the ball

I hate the Steelers. Their shitty game was only met with a shitty game. Double negatives made it a good game.

I meant it was a shitty game that the teams played. I know they're good teams. I don't like them to great extents, but I'm not dumb enough to believe that they actually suck.

Top Bottom