Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone Cypionate and Proper Pct training Log

that's great that you're doing cardio every workout
that's important

My information:
27 years old
6'1. 230lbs - 240lbs
Gym everyday if possible. Cardio 10-20 mins on stairs/treadmill every workout.
Training for the past 10 years off and on. 1 year of heavy training to get ready for my first cycle which I started mid June of this year. This is my very first cycle.
14 weeks of Test Cyp. Pinned twice per week. Monday & Friday doses ranged from .5ML in first 4-6 weeks and upped to .75ML by that last 6 weeks. My last pin was this past Monday. I am now at the end of my cycle and wanting to Pct properly as I was massively misinformed by this "trainer" who didn't know his shit.
Have not started any sarms or pct as of now. Wanted to wait until I had all the proper supplements for it before starting it.
I have Nolvadex and Clomid on hand but have not started doses. Any others I may need? I am in Canada so can they be shipped across the USA/Canada border?
Diet is mainly game meat (Deer, moose, elk, chicken, grouse) vegetables and rice/noodles. 2-3 meals a day. 2500-3000 calories.
Sleep history is 6 - 7 hours every night. No consistent issues with sleeping

Supplement consist of whey iso protein powder, creatine. Also magnesium, vitamins, electrolyte supplements.
Please let me know what else I should be taking

If I'm missing anything I will add it for you all.
Thank you very much for the help
@Dinknuts Legit start bro.....

Perfect start welcome to EF family now @Dinknuts

You do need some adjustments to pct but we also need to know more about you in details.

PCT
think 6 weeks
nolvadex
clomid
hcgenerate
but before details of pct, why dont you stay on self TRT? easier to cruise a bit.

We need more details about you.

Please share more day to day information with us.

Diet, Training, Cardio
Diet, please share foods and meals and when you eat them, macros would be good
Training, please share actual exercises reps sets and weights, as you go especially get stronger
cardio how much do you do? when etc
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

supplements
what supps you use?
multis?
probiotics?
psyllium husk?

pictures
please share pictures of you face blurred
pics of your meals as you go
pics of your training as you go
pics of your supps
pics of your gear

thank you and share more
I appreciate your response a bunch and I'll definitely be updating it as I go. As a fellow Canadian I'm curious where you get your Hcgenerate. The website I order from is out right now and I'm not sure where else in Canada I can order from that's legit. I'll definitely be checking out the perfect PCT article and updating my log as I progress through this. I'll be editing when I'm home from work this evening.

I appreciate your response a bunch and I'll definitely be updating it as I go. As a fellow Canadian I'm curious where you get your Hcgenerate. The website I order from is out right now and I'm not sure where else in Canada I can order from that's legit. I'll definitely be checking out the perfect PCT article and updating my log as I progress through this. I'll be editing when I'm home from work this evening.
@Dinknuts awesome waiting for your updates bro :)

hcgenerate easy, n2bm makes it and ships to Canada easy

Top Bottom