Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

My pics, need advice on what to shoot for??

Pimp C

New member
I'm 22, 5'10" 200lbs. I don't know what I want to aim for this winter. By late Spring I would like to be 210 and around 12-14%bf. Do you guys think this is possible? I know I need to work on balancing my physique by obtaining abs and blasting my legs alot more. Any advice will be appreciated.
 
thanks bro I'll send 'em now.
theres 4 pics but you don't have to post all of 'em if you don't wanna.
 
what is your bf% now?

Way too high, I've never had it tested though so I don't know the numbers. I would guess around 18%.

I was actually 210 in the pics (on cycle) but am back down to 200. I believe the 10lbs was all water.
 
I don't think you understand..you need to upload your pics to a webpage, like photopoint, then post a link to the url. that's the only way you can post them if you don't have an elite membership
 
sounds good...will look for em


hey by the way, you see that pic of a pill spinning around? well you know you can put a pic next to your name too. you have over 500 posts. just letting ya know incase you didn't :)
 
not bad bro...you're getting good all-round developement. You could even cut-up, lose some BF, and you'll look ripped. Keep it up!

By the way, how many cycles have you done?
 
Lookin prety thick. I would cut up and then see what you need to work on. I just lost about 10 punds and the difference it made is riduculous. People actually tell me I look bigger now. I also realized that I don't have that far to go to achieve my goals. Good Luck:)
KONDOR
 
As Kondor said, even though you may lose some lbs., if you get more defination, You will look bigger!

Looking pretty packed!
great work
bass
 
did u say 18%bf? sure dont look liike it. looks damn good bro. I hope i can get that size soon. keep up the good work bro.
 
Spentagn- Thanks alot for posting the pics for me. I was really needing to get some opinions so you helped out alot.

Audio 8- I've done 2 "real" cycles. I don't know what the deal is though, I know I've been getting legit stuff I just don't change much when on juice. I've done deca, test, and dbol. The only thing I wondered being real was the dbol (pinks) The only thing I can think of is I don't eat enough (I have a hard time eating when I'm not hungry), or I don't get enough sleep. It seems like the only big juice gains I've made is when I first started out I got a few amps of sten and 4 or 5 strips of halotestin. I put on the weight then, bloated face and all, that hasn't happened since.

I'm thinking about using some syntherol in my arms. What do you guys think about that? You can probably tell by the back double bi that I could use a better peak. I'm thinking some site injections may help there.

Thanks for the replies everyone, it really helps. Sounds like you guys are saying I should try to cut up. I'd like to but its "bull" season now. I was wanting to just try to blow up and then cut for spring break. Should I concentrate on staying fairly lean and adding just a few quality pounds this winter then?

How about if I get some sytherol here in a few weeks and use that for about 5 weeks. Then here in 1.5-2 months get some juice and try to add a few more pounds while keeping BF % down. Then start a cutting cycle in early Feb so I'll be a little bigger and lean by Spring Break. Sound like a good plan or no??

Thanks again guys!
 
First off....good work, I don't think your 18% more like 14-15% also you look bigger than 200lbs. Just lose a little b.f%and you'll be good to go... show us the wheels:)
 
10lbs is very possible and by the way, you are around 14-15%bf now. Just remember pounds arent what you really want its lean mass.
 
hey im thinking of using synthol in my bi's next year possibly,let me know how ur results go,and ur lookin big bro keep it up
 
I personally wouldn't use synthol for the sole reason that I've heard bad things about it and I havn't taken the time to research up on it yet. Besides, you could stil gain quality muscle in place of that crap. I would put together another bulking cycle and use EQ in the mix...EQ will keep your hunger up, so you will get the cals and protien you need to grow. If you're concerned about bloat, add arimidex to the mix at .25mg/day and you will grow mostly muscle (water is good too for strength). If you do everything right, you could be looking huge maybe 2 cycles down the road.
 
The Canadian Oak said:
hey im thinking of using synthol in my bi's next year possibly
Ok that does it! I am now absolutely convinced you’re the biggest idiot on Elite. I'm sure at the old age of 17 your Bi's have reached their maximum size and could only get bigger with the use of synthol.
 
You're huge bro. Don't get any bigger man... go for definition now. If you lost about 10-15 lbs of fat, you'd be fucking ripped and the chicks would be all over your stick. Fuck man, that's the look I'm going for but I have much further to go than you do. I say get cut. Good luck.
 
Ingram said:

Ok that does it! I am now absolutely convinced you’re the biggest idiot on Elite. I'm sure at the old age of 17 your Bi's have reached their maximum size and could only get bigger with the use of synthol.

No need to flame bro....but take what he said so articulately with some wieght. don't consider synthol.
 
Cuts said:
You're huge bro. Don't get any bigger man... go for definition now. If you lost about 10-15 lbs of fat, you'd be fucking ripped and the chicks would be all over your stick. Fuck man, that's the look I'm going for but I have much further to go than you do. I say get cut. Good luck.


I say bulk first...put on some solid, maintainable mass with shit like, Test/EQ/Winny/Fina/anavar/primo....then cut, and you will look amazing...
 
same type of stats as me I am 19 5'10 201...but if your bodyfat is really only 12-14 then mine is much lower i always thought 12 percent was atleast a 4 pack in the abbs
 
i would have to say first off stay away from the synthol, its not worth it. Too much trouble IMO..

You have a solid build, and know what you're doing, but I still think working a little more on the arms is imperative. I mean its not that they are small, they just seem a bit unproportioned to the size you have..


Good Luck Bro, Keep working...
 
Top Bottom