Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My own, personal account of fraternity hazing (very rough draft)

alpha, beta, gamma, delta, epsilon, zeta, eta, theta, iota, kappa, lambda, mu, nu, xi, omacron, pi, phi, chi, psi, omega.

did i miss any?

sgtslaughter said:
alpha, beta, gamma, delta, epsilon, zeta, eta, theta, iota, kappa, lambda, mu, nu, xi, omacron, pi, phi, chi, psi, omega.

did i miss any?
roa sigma tau ypsalon i cantg spell them

I ended up in the hospital with my collar bone and first 2 ribs ripped out of the costal cartlidge in my chest during pledging.

if you can't handle a little good natured hazing,
then you lack heart
good times

Gambino said:
if you can't handle a little good natured hazing,
then you lack heart
good times

oh, even though i think the majority of fraternities are packed to the gills with closeted homosexuals, i think hazing is a good thing. no one should be allowed to just 'join' anything.

but yes, frats are quite gay...and i was in one.

p0ink said:
oh, even though i think the majority of fraternities are packed to the gills with closeted homosexuals, i think hazing is a good thing. no one should be allowed to just 'join' anything.

but yes, frats are quite gay...and i was in one.
now that i go back and think about it, a lot of homoistic things in frat traditions
being a goat (pledge period name) was funny in retrospect

i can't imagine a pledge period even touches basic? expand on the similarites if there is any

Top Bottom