Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My NFL theory

Steelers vs colts

im already having friends call me up and tell me manning chokes in the playoffs. This has nothing to do with Manning. There offensive line is overrated with no debth and there d line sucks. They were a good d but way overrated and overachieving.

You could stick the o and d line of the broncos on any team even the texans and they would make the playoffs. If the colts had the steeler defense people would say Big ben is choking.
Harrison is 35, wayne isnt that good and edergin's back up sucks. Plus they play too much finesse. Dungy wanted to punt and peyton said no and did the right thing. Bottom line is , your only as good as your o and d line

Last edited:
so what you're saying is the colts got smashed by the steelers and the scoreboard didnt show the real score? got it.

Hey fellas, it wasn't all Manning's fault. Football is a team sport, and Vanderjagt had it and missed it. The referee corps although calling for the colts, they couldn't give the colts the right boost to win the game, even though they deliberateley refused to call a Pass interference against the colts, and they overturned a legitimate INT that T. Polamalu had made.

I didn't follow the Colts throughout the season, but now I see how they went 14-2 in the reg. season....but when against good tough teams, the colts became what they've always been.....loosers!!!!
I'm glad the Colts are out!!, I hate Peyton manning and Eli manning and Archie Manning, they all suck!!!!
See ya next season colts!!!! :p

Top Bottom