Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My football team

Probably does have to take a leak. We have the kids drink a minimum of 1 gallon of water a day and I do not let my boy eat any junk food any more. Next week he starts learning how to power lift to increase his strength. He can't wait! I could have a monster by the time he is 18. ( I hope any way)

Thanks, we'll let you know how it goes and post some more pics l8r.

oh yeah,

wanna see my team? go to
aspn.com
then click on sports in colorado
then HS football
then Mile High Football Camp
then select the button that says "Grades 3-5"
I'm the guy in the black shirt on the top left.

My kids will fuck you up! heh..heh.....j/k

I got to coach at the camp this summer.

let me see if this works:
http://www.aspn.com/ViewImage.asp?EventClassID=17244&ImageID=712343

OK, just click the link...

Last edited:
Looks good, maybe we'll see you in a play off (pop warner)

My kid played for the Broncos one year, I think it was in Kansas.

Nice team bro, pretty cool. You got any of them doing some abombs? LOL!!! Joke...

One got his nuts shoved up to his chin tonight. It was hilarious, the kid is such a jackass. I think he is starting to realize football can kill ya if you goof off.

I got a Bobby Buche (water boy), Forest Gump, Mr. Bill on the team. Our #1 defense and offense just slaughters the leftovers. God, some of them look like they get killed and brought back to life every play.

What league are they, I coach Bantam AAA ( 14-15 ).
Do you have any teams that are at that age if yes, PM me we are alway looking for team to plays against.

We went everywhere now, we are going to Maine next November with our Bantam and Midget Teams.

Top Bottom