Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My football Team sux!

3Vandoo

For the peoples that doesnt know, I am coach Bantam AAA, at the DL position.
Thats mean I coach kids of 14-15yo.

Last year, the head coach that also used to be my coach many years ago gave me
"Carte Blanche" to train the team. SO It was boot camp everyday for a full season, and the results were quite good, undefeated, 95% of all my linemen went to the All star teams
and three of my players had the league sacks record.
one 15 sacks in 5 games, the other two had 13 and 11 respectively in 10 games.

But this year, MAMA mia my team sux, 90% are Greenies rookies, thats not a problem
I saw it as a challenge to turn them into football players.
Only problems its theirs parents and themselves.

My leagues is a pool of players that is formed to send players to the Midget AAA
and the Midget AAA has primary objective to send and form players for college.
I did my Bantam AAA, my Midget AAA, CJFL, Collegial AAA, NCAA and CIAU.
I know a bit about my position has a DT and OT.

But this year its a nightmare..................

right now we are 1-5, we can't score,

My players are undisciplined, they are out of shape, they are little bastards
You must think HEY 322, its your job to make them players YES it is
when parents let me do my JOB correctly and now see

1- Politics kill football
2- Parents complained we are too hard on the players
3- They complained that 3 laps of field is way too much
4- They complained that 10 push ups is way too physical
5- They complained that we yell too much and that why those &&**&&* has no respects for authorities.
6- They complained that the players hit themselve too hard.
and NOW the best last week a bitch arrived to us and says:
and here the story, her son is probably the most arrogant bastard in the world
no respect for nothing, that doesnt push himself in pratice. So a coach yelled
Move your ass you play like a fucking """FAGOT"
GUESS WHAT: She said that we are interfering in her child development in his discovery of sexuality and calling him a fagot might help him to turn into a cocksucking machine.

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant stand it anymore. its way too politicaly correct these day.....

Its all ABOUT partipation! MY ASS, I cant even go to training in my uniform after duty
because it too martial and I might traumatize the kids.

:mad:

Once these parents realize all the 'hell' you put their kids through pays off in the end they wouldn't think you were such an asshole. My 7th and 8th grade years we had the same coach for football, basketball, and track. Not 1 person liked him the 1st year because he pushed us so hard. We'd have hell week in 7th grade for football where he'd put out buckets for us to puke in and we had to run killers until 4 people threw up. we thought that fucker was crazy. Until the season began. We were in better physical condition than any other team in any other sport. We were undefeated in football, basketball, and track for both my 7th and 8th grade years. I always thought that guy was a prick until I realized he was doing it for our benefit.

Actually if I compared to last year, well we had no negative comments
last year when we were pushing the kids, the parents where widly grinning.

This year, my god they are a bunch of retarded!!!!

On the field Im their worst nightmare
off the field im their best friend

But if that shit continues, I will blow!!! and some ppls gonna get my ways of thinking

3Vandoo said:
GUESS WHAT: She said that we are interfering in her child development in his discovery of sexuality and calling him a fagot might help him to turn into a cocksucking machine.

Ha! That hilarious. I remember when I played football and the coach busted our asses. We hated it at the time, but when game time comes around, we were all the sudden kicking everyone's asses.

3Vandoo said:

3- They complained that 3 laps of field is way too much
4- They complained that 10 push ups is way too physical

Ok, if you think that fine. I understand. However, if you think that, what in THE HELL are you doing playing football? Or allowing your kids to play football? Do you think they just stand there on the field?

The thoughts expressed above are just asinine.

Re: Re: My football Team sux!

TxLonghorn said:

Ok, if you think that fine. I understand. However, if you think that, what in THE HELL are you doing playing football? Or allowing your kids to play football? Do you think they just stand there on the field?

The thoughts expressed above are just asinine.

lol, lol, lol, im not joking when I say that.
the 3 laps was actually complained, and the push ups too

Usually, ex: last year my DL did a good 8 laps total with around 200 push ups ( not all at once )
and I wasnt sastified.

This year, well Fuck it I dont know.
Actually I thinks it more a generation problem with kids being so protected by parents
and nintendos kids....

no respect for authorities, but worst no respect for Football itself
:mad:

That's sad. The football coach needs to be able to use just about any method he can to get the most from his players. If guys go out there thinking it's a game like nintendo, they will get hurt. Seriously hurt. If they are not in shape, come game time there will be some real problems, and not just in the win/loss column.

I remember a football coach, lol, damn in the first 30 seconds he had everybody's attention, and everybody wanted to to whatever he wanted them to do. (he really said this, too) I believe there are 3 guys that can walk on water, and the sooner you agree with me, the better it will be for you. Those 3 guys are, Jesus Christ, Bear Bryant, and ME! Anybody got a problem with that? Now when I say 'Jump', I wanna hear 'How high?'...and he continued on for about 5 minutes. Damn, we ran bleachers, laps, you name it. Was I any good? Hell no, but I was in shape, lol.

And none of us complained because we didn't wanna look like pussies. But maybe that's been lost.

HamHock said:
You look like a child molester, particularly with those big ears. You should be grateful they even show up.

Thanx, I appreciated your comments

BTW what big ears, do you see a guy with a pint in his hand ?

Top Bottom