Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My DNP Experience and Girls Cure to Losing Fat?

VarixBro

My DNP Experience/A Girls Cure To Losing Fat?

( I will write this series in parts……..right now is part I. Yeah, this is fucking long, and I too have a short attention span. But if it’s too long and you are waiting for the meat of the story…you are just gonna have to wait. ;) im bored, and I want to write..and I feel like being open. Oh yeah..this story will go into the women’s board…which is now my favorite second board besides the “Anabolic Board” since they analyze shit to the extreme detail when it comes to dieting or whatever. And I like to analyze shit as well)

Yay. It's good ol me again. Guess what Im going to talk about? Yup, you guessed it..the only thing which I usually talk about. DN fucking 'P'. Since Im kinda bored right now and im in front of my computer, Ill share you my experiences, diet cycles, dosages, and why I did DNP. THis is going to be long..but it's divided into sections. So if you are the 'get to the point' type of person.....then just skim through the stuff you dont want to read and find whatever is important to you. Please do not assume that Im some kind of expert on DNP, and please don't take this as a "THE ONLY TRUE DNP GUIDE". THis is just stuff I will share you with plenty of experience i had in the past.

Just as a reminder, Im ‘not a girl’. When I meant by my title in “Girls Cure to Losing Fat”..i just think that the girls have it a bit more tougher than us dudes to losing fat. You will see when I talk about my ex girlfriend (althought presently, she is a damn good friend….even though she hates it when I pick on her everyday..hehe)

Why I Did DNP

I've always been somewhat conscious of my weight ever since I was in junior high school. All through my life I was blessed with the 'San Jose' look. What the fuck is the "San Jose look" you ask? Well, if you ever been to the epicenter of where workers of the computer industry work, which is San Jose CALIFORNIA, you will notice that most of the dudes tend to have skinny arms yet a big fat ass and epsecially a HUGE ass tummy. It's the worst look you can imagine. Skinny arms but fat everwhere else. THis comes from sitting in front of the computer disk eating nothing but refined sugary carbs, hardly any protein, and no activity whatsoever, unless you consider 'tossing the salad' as an exercise.

Anyway, that was my build throughout my life. I recall when I was on the basketball team, I would hear in the background "ewwww" or "hahaha" in the background when I took off my shirt (in basketball, you were either on the team without the shirt, or the team with the shirt on). THat was all the girlies laughing at my wonderful physique (cheerleaders would sneak in the gym at times to watch their favorite 'jock' practice) along with the jocks behind my back. It looked like as if I was kinda thin when I had my clothes on, but it took em by shock at how fat I was as soon as that shirt came off. When I sit down, I could roll several layers of fat and do all sorts of wonderful weird tricks.

I remember in Science class, I was picked by my teacher to participate in a bodyfat percentage testing through a garbage full of water. I was placed in the clean garbage can with water, and blammo..my bodyfat was tested. Once again, I was teased by my classmates behind my back as soon i was stripped down to my flourescent green bathing suit. i don't recall what my bodyfat was, but i did remember it was somewhere around 20%'s AND that it was higher than this black girl's bodyfat, who too was tested. Again, I dont recall what the actual bodyfat percentage was, but it was up in that range.

In high school, I went through all sorts of diets and excercises. One thing that made me drop some weight was doing TONS of exercice. While I didn't see any of my abs, I was getting slimmer around the belly..of course, at the expense of muscle. I tried low fat diets. Once again...I didnt notice anything different. Then around my senior year, I was into supplements 'BIG TIME" as Bill Phillips would love to say. I tried V2G, GKG, Phosphagen, and all sorts of other shit. I didn't feel much of anything from that, so then I tried Phosphagen HP. I swore I chugged down a few bottles in a 2 week period, cuz I was under the 'more the better' attitude back then. Well, I did get much stronger...but I now got MUCH fatter.

Then it came time for Bodyopus. I was a member of the "Dan Duchaine Fan Club" back in the days. I never (and still don't) have ever tried steriods..but I knew that Dan knew his shit when it came time for diets and supplements. When I saw that advertisement and stories of how the high fat/low carb diet "Bodyopus" book..I rushed out an order straight to my house. I tried it for several weeks...and I noticed that I started to lose weight once again. I still didn't see any abs at all..but I started to see 'hints' of a 2 pack. That was soo exciting to me to see the faint outlines of my 2 pack.

Montsh and months later...I still looked the same..but now a bit weaker. THen someone smart told me something smart. Get my bodyfat tested. So after learning and practicing of knowing how to take bodyfat tests, I found out that my bodyfat was much higher then i thought it was. It was at 14.5%. My dumbass thought I was in shape...but the truth in the matter was that I was soo used to seeing myself at a higher bodyfat level.

So after more months and months after messing around with CKD/Bodyopus.....The best I did was 12.5%. This time I was so weak that you would have thought I just came from a concentration camp. I gave up, and yo-yoed back and forth. But unlike a yo-yo..it wasn’t someone pulling my strings, it was just me.

I tried other diets…and yet I still couldn’t manage to get under 12%. Body for Life worked great for a little while..then afterwards, I didn’t get anywhere. Then I became ultra addicted to the internet, and tried out Animal’s diet. Doing this diet along with ISO, I finally was in the best shape in my life. I finally hit a bit over 10% after doing these cycle diets for the longest fucking time. Everyone complimented me on how great I look…and they even asked me for advice. I could now see a faint 4 pack..and under special mirrors with special lighting, I looked great. But little did I know how good it looked it to be at 7%. This was the time when I started hanging around with bodybuilders, and I looked like a fat fuck compared to these people. The female bodybuilders too had a much better physique than I did, and then after seeing all these bodybuilder physiques…..I was just wowed. Let me tell you something, there is a HUGE difference between 10 to 6-7%. This is where the total 6 pack comes into place, this is where your jaw drops and you are like put in this special trance. And fucking A, you gotta see how 4-5% looks like..because that’s just another whole new level.

(well, im tired for now. In my next update, I will talk about my experience with DNP dosages, my mistakes, carb ups, what stuff to take, How To Lose A Shit Load of Fat in 3-4 Days for Last Minute Situations,etc, etc. Why my friend (yeah, my ex) thought I was the greatest blessing to her for the longest time, when all I did was showed her to use DNP responsibly after her many failures with Diets and shit. And remember..Im not expert. I wish I was, but im not. Welcome to reality)

One last thing, here is a link where I talked about some generalizations, like stuff on raising leptin, T3 and other good hormones. Little things why taking creatine may be somewhat important on a carb up phase (even though it’s overrated) since creatinine levels are depleted as well. Don’t believe me, get a blood work done from your doc where you can have all sorts of wonderful stuff checked, even phosphorus, potassium, cholestrol (yup, even HDL) TSH, aglucose levels and more. More on that later.

http://209.11.101.244/forum/showthread.php?threadid=5955&highlight=DNP

Ahh..Im back again. I just drank a can of diet Mountain Dew, so hopefully the caffeiene will bring some sort of stimulation to my CNS, eh? (oh, and im not Canadien…I just like saying ‘eh’ sometimes. Well….back to my story. So after trying more and more months with ISO dieting and Abolics, I finally hit under 10%. It felt wonderful I tell yah. But I could never get to 7% regardless of how many months I would diet. As I said before in another thread, I tried all sorts of shit..raising calories, taking a break from my diet, etc. In fact, some of my friends can never get below 10%, even if they do every fat burner from GNC, eating less calories, doing interval sprint training.

II.WELCOME TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF DNP.

I think the lowest bodyfat I ever recorded without doing DNP was about 8.5-9%. And remember, this is after doing SEVERAL months of strict dieting starting from 10% bodyfat level. That’s right, on average..I was losing from a half a pound of bodyfat, to losing NO bodyfat per week. Sometimes, I would actually gain a tad bit of fat while I was dieting! Yeah…it’s a bitch losing anything once you hit under 10% IMO. Especially if you have been born fat and been fat most of your life. Genetics, it’s what’s for lunch.

Then I finally discovered a chemical that was used as a dieting drug back in the 30’s. Dan Duchaine used to make claims of how a person can lose up to one pound of bodyfat per day (which is very, VERY unlikely..but still possible. Of course, this happens rarely). Anyway, I won’t bore with details on how the mechanisms work with DNP. Basically, DNP gets into your cell, and that son of a bitch known as the mitochondria is hungry for ATP which will use glucose(from your muscles of course or ingested carbohydrates from food,which is called glycogen, now you sorta know why you are glycogen depleted) Anyway, as I said before..Im not a chemist or an expert. There are more knowledgable people than I am on this subject when speaking of the reactions that occur in your body.

III.MY FIRST DNP EXPERIENCE

(I CURRENTLY HAVE RACKED UP OVER A DOZEN CYCLES OF DNP AT THE PRESENT MOMENT. SOME SHORT, SOME LONG, DIFFERENT DIETS, DIFFERENT EXERCISE…AND I EVEN TRIED IT WHILE DOING YOUR MOM. Ok, that junior high school joke wasn’t funny. Sorry, I just get kinda weird in the late hours. On with the story)

After I discovered about DNP and after doing hours of research…I waited until the weather got cooler since Ive read all the reports on how this stuff made you hotter than bacon being fried in a hot pan. While I was waiting..I made several trips to different places..and while this was occurring, my bodyfat blew up to around 16% in just a few months. I just didn’t exercise anymore and just stuffed my face with whatever is put in front of me. Finally I made an order and followed the most popular regimen back in the days. The old boards at mesomorphosis.com was THE PLACE to find the latest info and updates on DNP (right now, it’s a shitty board IMO). The regimen was to use 3-5mg/kg of DNP for 7 days, and get off for 7 days to raise back your T3 levels, get ATP back up, take a break from poison..etc.

Well, lo and behold, I followed this regimen of doing DNP for 7 days on, and 7 days off. I didn’t count calories (at the time, there wasn’t much advice back in the days in terms of how many calories one should eat). On the first few days of DNP, I whined about how DNP wasn’t working and how I didn’t feel anything. By around the 4th, 5th day…I was sweating a fucking storm. I was constantly hungry and I swore I ate like 2 boxes of cereal along with other goodies like a couple of burgers, fries, and tons of other shit. I ate TONS OF CALORIES. When I looked in the mirror…I was totally shocked. But not shocked in the good way, shocked in the bad way. I thought DNP was going to magically take away all the fat. My face was now very bloated, my stomach looked ten times worse then I first started. My arms were smaller, my training sucked in the gym for lifting weights.

Then after doing 7 days of DNP, which I was really unsatisfied looking in the mirror….I went off for the next week or so. Each day that I went off, I still looked like shit. But not as bad when I was on DNP. I was also cold on my ‘off days.’ As far as what I ate on my ‘off days’…I continued to above maintenance calories. Pizza, donuts, lots of cereal. Etc

(Alright, Ill update some more later on..but I need some sleep now. I will tell you how my results were on my first DNP cycle. Let’s say that after doing over a dozen cycles of DNP, I have learned A LOT. I can now lose two to three times more fat on DNP then when I first started a couple years ago, while keeping all of my muscle or even adding a bit more. Yeah yeah, Im cool like that . See ya all soon. And Ill be more to the point, Ill get more to the meat in future updates.

Top Bottom