Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Most Intense exercise you've ever done?

Wolverine_K1

What is the most intense exercise you have ever done? I mean the ones that make you vomit, dizzy & gasping for air? In two categories:
1 Cardio &
2 Lifting.
Mine would be:
1 Thai pad drills, non stop round house kicks for a round
2 Farmers walk up hills!
:sick:

I use to be a cardio maniac, so I'll give you then and now answers.

Then
1. 3 buddies and I made our own par-course over a 2 mile path. There were a dozen stations ranging from low roundhouses to certain trees, forearms, slipping drills, etc. The track came close to one point about 6 different times, so the non-runners could take part in the station, holding pads/mits, striking the runner and such for each drill. The last station was the other guys waiting in line. Each holding a different weapon or none at all. You'd have to take them out. If you failed, they chose which part of the course you had to run to, then come back and try again. Anyway, one day we decided to see who could do the course the most times consecutively. I eventually lost, but I tried so hard I was sure I was going to die. I don't remember hurting that bad in training. It sucked.

2. Just a really good sqaut day. I tossed my lunch after a few sets. Went back and sueezed out some more. I then started to pass out and lost most of my vision in my right eye, and it didn't come back for a couple hours. That kinda scared me.

Now
1. I walked to the refrigerator a little too fast the other day and had to sit down for a while. Phew

2. Same thing, squats

Some really weird ass harness thing the Miami Football team use. I was down there training with my brother who goes to school there and plays rugby and is friends with a lot of the football players. about a year and half ago I went with him to their gym and they had this weird device were you are basically squating but ablt to use you arms to help pull you body upright as well. The thing is they want you to do about 15-20reps while using your arms with you max weight. they called it total physiological training, I was fucking sore forever....

70k%20Fire%20Truck.jpg

Couldn't feel my face for about a half hour after this one...

B True

I play basketball but my summer job kept me from being able to conditoin at the normal time the team did. So I had to do my conditioning with the football team. I lifted then went straight in to the strongman lifts(farmers walks, pushing and pulling trucks, flipping tracter tires, clean and jerking as many reps pos. in the allowed time,etc.) Then we did sprint workouts. It was extra hard for me because my basketball coach had me doing cardio earlier in the day.

That was done on friday which was obviously the hardest day of my week.

Strongman is pretty fun...

B True

Top Bottom