Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Monday Night Football: Vikings v Packers: Jersey number of the First TD Scorer

swole said:
Actually Troy Williamson is #19 and Koren Robinson is #18....so that's 2 wideouts...but the over won anyways.
I didn't check them all
just those listed at 6 and 8 to 1 etc.
in other words I fugured they had 2 backs and 2 qbs
and I had everyone else

slat1 said:
Wow.. you could drive a truck up my ass right now without touching either side of it!
time for a name change
from slat1
to slatlost

actually it was great fun with all the side show Bob bets
I didn't bet the game and/or the totals
but my 3 side bets kept me tuned into the game
not to mention even w/o a stake in the total it was still interesting with all the karma on the line
that field goal was sweet

4everhung said:
actually it was great fun with all the side show Bob bets
I didn't bet the game and/or the totals
but my 3 side bets kept me tuned into the game
not to mention even w/o a stake in the total it was still interesting with all the karma on the line
that field goal was sweet
there are actually people that believe that most people watch the nfl just to watch it
hell if there was no gambling going on nfl ratings would suck ass

hamstershaver said:
there are actually people that believe that most people watch the nfl just to watch it

I believe it. I stayed up and cried... uh, I mean WATCHED til the end of the game. Normally I would be watching wrestling too.

slat1 said:
I believe it. I stayed up and cried... uh, I mean WATCHED til the end of the game. Normally I would be watching wrestling too.
you had a chance
after minnesota took the lead with the FG all you needed was 2 TDs to go over
and there was about 10 minutes to play
I thought they might trade TDs

4everhung said:
you had a chance
after minnesota took the lead with the FG all you needed was 2 TDs to go over
and there was about 10 minutes to play
I thought they might trade TDs

I knew it was over when they didn't punch it in from 6 yards out. If they did that GB would have had to go for the TD too. Then a FG would have done it for me.

Lesson learned. Much like all the other times I have done stupid things in my life I never thought about the consequences. I figured there would be equal action on both sides. I just thought it was cool to put up a big money thread. Now I know why Swole never did it. Smart guy. I can learn from him!

hamstershaver said:

Hammymaing I watch NFL purely out of love for the game.

BUT

Fantasy football does make it more interesting. But I still watch NFL "just to watch it."

Top Bottom