Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
I lost my humor with you when you said all ths personal shit about me then started msging me on facebook and talking shit...you take this forums shit too seriously. Who do you think you are to start fucking msging threats and shit to my facebook inbox? About raping my wife and my mother being a whore and shit? some fucking doctor...real classy.

For your information, I was asked whether or not you should be allowed back on here after what you said to me and I said yes. I was the reason you were allowed back because even after everything you've said to me, I try not to hold any grudges because it's the fucking internet.

I suggest you back the fuck off and chill the fuck out before you go on a whole i'm a doctor so i'm better than you spree...

I have the message still on Facebook. I can post it if you like. I used several colorful adjectives to describe you but I never said anything about your wife, mom, or sisters dog.

Chris threatened me also. I told him I was gonna meatspin smurf

Bwhahaahhshaahhaahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahhaahahahahahaahagahahahhaahha

Top Bottom