Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mods (about bookie events)

anthrax

MVP
EF VIP
It really sucks that we can't edit our own bookie event

I didn't change the default Maximum bet per user and left it at 1000 while I wanted to put 3000...

Why can't I change it without having to ask an Admin or super Mod?

4everhung said:
learning curve
just redo it

There are 22 contestants... too much work

I guess you'll miss the opportunity to win the big $

club

dead horse

We've tried bro. Many times. We're not going to get that type of control.

a) mods don't control shit like that maing

b) don't know much about that forum (other than how to bet), but I'm assuming there are some potential dangerous situations with what you're proposing

it would make sense to be able to edit them UNTIL someone has placed a bet, once a bet has been placed, I don't think you should be able to edit anything. Before then, hell yeah why not?

KillahBee said:

b) don't know much about that forum (other than how to bet), but I'm assuming there are some potential dangerous situations with what you're proposing

Agreed...tons of potential collusion. We don't want the bookie forum to turn into the Mohegan Sun poker room.

I think we should just have the ability to abandon bets in the event of a push.

KillahBee said:

a) "Only Elite Mods and Admins can edit or abandon a karma bookie event. If this event requires an action, please contact a Moderator privately with detailed information. Thank you!"

b) the bets are still open and I'm not even changing the odds, I'm just asking for the Maximum bet per user and the date of last bet

anthrax said:
There are 22 contestants... too much work

I guess you'll miss the opportunity to win the big $
that does suck
when making a multi motor sport event
I created two windows
one with both of my main site odds in tabs
and the other window the EF event
I would average the odds btw my 2 sites,and then post in the EF window
it involved some work

Top Bottom