Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Modafinil – Science makes sleep obsolete – by George Spellwin

deltreefitness said:
I've taken Provigal as well. It's definitely not a wonder drug. It keeps me awake but I still feel like shit if I stay up longer than 12-20 hours. It also has some side-effects similar to typical stimulats like anxiety and crash. It also looses it effectiveness after a while (why I quit). Tolerance raises quickly.

I would assume that you were using it outside of necessary cortical activation through hypocretin/orexin receptors. For some people with cataplectic symptoms and clinical manifestations of intense, lengthy, and quick onset REM periods, it is a miracle drug.

mattdan said:
Yes it works, not it's not all that as stated above. You can buy it at the store listed below. Sorry, first post on the platinum board. Hope that doesn't break any rules.

I personally found ritalin works better for me.

http://www.antiaging-systems.com

Ya, I've actually taken 400mg of Provigil and it's not that great. I had a script for it (i have narcolepsy) but I switched back to ritalin/aderall/concerta.

And I used to use it to stay up all night, and you don't feel very good. I had a very strong desire to go to sleep, really my motivation is what kept me awake. As long as you keep taking it you CAN stay awake (you won't feel that great), but as soon as you stop, you'll fall asleep. And you'll sleep long enough to make up for all the sleep you missed.

Way overhyped

Top Bottom