Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MNF Seahawks v Eagles: Length of Longest Successful Field Goal

Deterass said:
If that were the case you should've had another option for " there will be no field goals" The correct thing to do imo is return the Karma.

But you can keep mine orb, you need it more than i do.:)

I will return the K to everyone.

As I mentioned in my PM the site told me it was a loss for who ever bet due to the term "successful" By placing a bet you were putting your money down that a fg would be "successful" at a certain length. Thus, no fg = a loss.

I am pretty new to all this and if there is any controversy I will definately side with what the guys on Elite feel is right!

Do you guys know a way I can get it back to everyone where it will not be taxed?

slat1 said:

As I mentioned in my PM the site told me it was a loss for who ever bet due to the term "successful" By placing a bet you were putting your money down that a fg would be "successful" at a certain length. Thus, no fg = a loss.

I am pretty new to all this and if there is any controversy I will definately side with what the guys on Elite feel is right!

Do you guys know a way I can get it back to everyone where it will not be taxed?

I think you're right and i think you should keep it.

Just go ahead and settle it by clicking on "no winning outcome"

I agree, with the payout odds that were set, it is totally resonable for there to be NO winning outcome.. and therefor slat plays no one out.

slat1 said:

pm Dev to abandon the event, all karma is then returned

I just tried.
I "Devestation" the correct spelling? It said he could no longer accept PM's or set up his account not to receive them.
I would like to return all the "k" because I can see where there would have been confusion.
I will put a note on bets like this next time so we all know how it works.
If any see's Dev online alert him to this thread. I am officially giving the okay to "abandon" the event if it is possible.

Slat

slat1 said:
I just tried.
I "Devestation" the correct spelling? It said he could no longer accept PM's or set up his account not to receive them.
I would like to return all the "k" because I can see where there would have been confusion.
I will put a note on bets like this next time so we all know how it works.
If any see's Dev online alert him to this thread. I am officially giving the okay to "abandon" the event if it is possible.

Slat

Its Devastation.

slat1 said:
If you gambled on this you were gambling on a "successfull" field goal. There were no "successfull" field goals. There for no winning outcome.
I double checked with the guys that make these events and that is how they explained it to me. The odds take into account one may not occur.
I tend to agree with you

Top Bottom