Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mnf: Patriots ++++++++++++

ortiz34 said:
Don't see it happening bro. It's going to be a good game but it is at home for the Patriots where they are nearly impossible to beat. To say Chicago is going to manhandle them is just arrogant.
agreed.

sgtslaughter said:
wakey wakey eggs and bakey :)

...wait, the Pats, did win right?
I did not even go to bed until 4:30. Need2's mom came over and did not leave until 4:00. But hey I am up now!!!! Full day of nothing but packing today. It is going to be such a great day :rolleyes:

Angel said:
I did not even go to bed until 4:30. Need2's mom came over and did not leave until 4:00. But hey I am up now!!!! Full day of nothing but packing today. It is going to be such a great day :rolleyes:
holy unwelcomed non-sleeping catwoman!

Good luck today... drink lots-o-coffee (irish coffee :evil: )

sgtslaughter said:
holy unwelcomed non-sleeping catwoman!

Good luck today... drink lots-o-coffee (irish coffee :evil: )
Coffee does nothing for me. I do drink it all day long.
I dont sleep well now it is nothing new to me. My body is accustumed to it by now.

Angel said:
Coffee does nothing for me. I do drink it all day long.
I dont sleep well now it is nothing new to me. My body is accustumed to it by now.
well yeah. If you have too much of something you're body will become accustomed to it... take 2 weeks off from coffee...then have a cup...it'll be like this: :insane:

sgtslaughter said:
well yeah. If you have too much of something you're body will become accustomed to it... take 2 weeks off from coffee...then have a cup...it'll be like this: :insane:
lol. If I took 2 weeks off from coffee I would probably turn out like :insane: any ways. I am a addict damn it!

ortiz34 said:
Don't see it happening bro. It's going to be a good game but it is at home for the Patriots where they are nearly impossible to beat. To say Chicago is going to manhandle them is just arrogant.
lol
i know man Im just raising some hell
I think it is going to be an unreal game
fact is, it will be an unbeleivable game because they both match up really well.

I think it will come down to who gets to the opposing QB more. Both teams are awesome.
:garza:

Top Bottom