Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

(MNF) Green Bay at Baltimore. 50 K LIMIT WITH BETTER ODDS!!!!!!!!!

I took GB and 4.5, not sure with this 3.5 here yet. Money is moving toward GB in Vegas with a 3.5 line, but only slightly. Banged up Ravens D, They have a linebacker and lineman questionable, but they played D really well last week in Denver. Probably due to thier good run defense. Green Bay is a pass first offense. Decisions, decisions...

I took a Fukitol and went all in here too. If Green Bay keeps this within a field goal I'm up 106,000 on the day. 14-10 Ravens, I'm still up 10000.

Damn......should i gamble or should i lay off 75,000 of it on to the other event.That way if Green Bay does win i won't be in the hole for as much.

4everhung said:
I'm going for the "big score" and "middle" it

Same here bro, we could score BIG if it comes out...

I purposely went with Green Bay on satch's event so our very own Deterass doesn't get plowed with a pileon, instead of the other way around.

This famously occurred in the 1979 Super Bowl between the Pittsburgh Steelers and Dallas Cowboys, which American bookmakers still remember as "Black Sunday." For that game, bookmakers opened Pittsburgh as a 3.5 point favorite, and the line closed just before kickoff at Pittsburgh -4.5. Pittsburgh won the game 35-31, enabling both those who took the Steelers -3.5 and those who wagered on the Cowboys +4.5 to collect.

Top Bottom