Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

(MNF) Green Bay at Baltimore. 50 K LIMIT WITH BETTER ODDS!!!!!!!!!

Deterass

Monday Night Preview: Green Bay at Baltimore

Kickoff: 6 p.m. TV:Ch. 4. Line: Ravens by 3 ½.

About the Packers: Brett Favre loves Monday nights. He has thrown 54 touchdown passes and won 17 times in 29 games. The Packers have not played in Baltimore since meeting the Colts in 1982.

About the Ravens: Baltimore is trying to avoid its first 10-loss season since 1998, and coach Brian Billick's future with the franchise is in doubt as they enter the final three games. Kyle Boller has not made the kind of progress expected of a first-round quarterback in his third season.

What to expect: A defensive game. The Packers are ranked fifth and the Ravens sixth. But the Packers have more offensive weapons, with Favre and surprise rookie rusher Sam Gado (537 yards & six TDs).

Odds are definately better, however, I like Satch's spread better :), He should have realized that spread would move. I'll probably bet on both.

redguru said:
Odds are definately better, however, I like Satch's spread better :), He should have realized that spread would move. I'll probably bet on both.

i did indeed thus the 8 to 10 odds.
fuck it i got 50k here just for the fuck of it.

redguru said:

That extra point doesn't do much for Green Bay. Its still more than a feild goal.

Deterass said:
That extra point doesn't do much for Green Bay. Its still more than a feild goal.

But a score like 28-24 is feasible as is 14-10. 14-10 being more likely in a Ravens game.

redguru said:
But a score like 28-24 is feasible as is 14-10. 14-10 being more likely in a Ravens game.

Thats true but i don't see Green Bay winning this one. Its basically defense vrs defense , Baltimores is better and Farve has been playing terrible.

These two threads could get ugly for both the bookies and the guys betting. I think a lot of people are betting the max on both!

In

man i hope i finally win something

Top Bottom