T-Rage
New member
For anyone who is interested in UFC or MMA and the training that goes along with it...
Tonight on PPV ($9.95) at 10:00 pm they are showing a one hour special that takes you behind the scenes of Team Miletich Fighting System to show you the training that the fighters go through. Team Miletich is just one team that trains MMA fighters. There is Team Punishment, The Lions Den, etc.
Growing up doing boxing and martial arts I love this stuff. Not sure how good it will be but I'm hoping they will address how they manage all the different types of training. IMO these athletes are some of the most conditioned athletes in world. One UFC fighter, Phil "New York Bas Ass" Baroni, actually won many teen bodybuilding contests. So not only does he have a perfect build, but he can box, wrestle, etc.
Anyway, thought I would mention it for those of us on the board that love this stuff.
Tonight on PPV ($9.95) at 10:00 pm they are showing a one hour special that takes you behind the scenes of Team Miletich Fighting System to show you the training that the fighters go through. Team Miletich is just one team that trains MMA fighters. There is Team Punishment, The Lions Den, etc.
Growing up doing boxing and martial arts I love this stuff. Not sure how good it will be but I'm hoping they will address how they manage all the different types of training. IMO these athletes are some of the most conditioned athletes in world. One UFC fighter, Phil "New York Bas Ass" Baroni, actually won many teen bodybuilding contests. So not only does he have a perfect build, but he can box, wrestle, etc.
Anyway, thought I would mention it for those of us on the board that love this stuff.

Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 













