Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Minnesota Vikings v Green Bay Packers O/U

redguru said:
Could mean that a lot of money has been moving toward the over.
i wouldnt say a 1/2 pt move is "a lot of money"
now the toledo/n illinois game moved 5 1/2pts in one afternoon (thats unheard of), now thats a lot of fuggin money being bet on one side, someone "knew something", although the money ended up being wrong, vegas made out well on that game

Any news on tomorrow's weather?

I can see this one either staying at no bets or flying through a million pile-on.

Monday night:
Flurries and a few snow showers throughout the night. Low around 25F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 30%.
40°F 25°F

Minnesota has only went over on three games all season, two of them were in the first three weeks. Green Bay is also a consistent under, only three games over but they are more evenly spread through the season. Their last two meetings in Green Bay were unders, well below the spread. Culpepper is out, Minnesota had a dismal offense last week against the Giants but were able to capitalize on mistakes and managed to score 24.

All in all, this looks like a big under to me.

except that every single goddamn GB/Minn matchup has gone over back to the clinton administration
except for the game back in october,and that was 43

This is a friggin hard one to call, I'll place my bet tomorrow afternoon.

Top Bottom