Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mike tyson vs bruce lee? who would win?

mike tyson vs bruce lee

• mike tyson

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • bruce lee

Votes: 23 69.7%

• Total voters
140 lbs?

tyson was a big kid... plus bruce lee is like a myth figure....so over done..the gooks really amped him up... fuck that. :D

tyson all the way

bruce would land some hits he wouldnt be able to take one of tyson's blows

Last edited by a moderator:
tiger88 said:
140 lbs?

tyson was a big kid... plus bruce lee is like a myth figure....so over done..the gooks really amped him up... fuck that slope shit...

tyson all the way

bruce would land some hits he wouldnt be able to take one of tyson's blows
the gooks?

rofl your crazy.

either way, i voted lee, cause i saw a movie with him where he broke his back, and in that he did a flying jumpkick.

all tyson can do is flail around and cry like alittle baby.

brucelee actually can dodge around him, fly in the air and kick him (im not trying to be dumb either, hes fucking amazing)

-im talking all out fight here though. mike tyson could bite and be a cheap bastard, and lee can do whatever the fuck he wants - nut shots, throw dirt in his eyes, everything-

-in a boxing match or even UFC style fight, id probably say tyson tho

SublimeZM said:
the gooks?

rofl your crazy.

either way, i voted lee, cause i saw a movie with him where he broke his back, and in that he did a flying jumpkick.

all tyson can do is flail around and cry like alittle baby.

brucelee actually can dodge around him, fly in the air and kick him (im not trying to be dumb either, hes fucking amazing)

-im talking all out fight here though. mike tyson could bite and be a cheap bastard, and lee can do whatever the fuck he wants - nut shots, throw dirt in his eyes, everything-

-in a boxing match or even UFC style fight, id probably say tyson tho

there ya go "in a movie" ...watch some late 80s tyson vids... bruce lee was all cool in controlled environments... i bet lee would be a lil scared seeing tyson also

You don't need strength when you know "exactly" where you to strike on the body to completely incapicitate someone (or even kill them).

Bruce could knock one chop to my throat area and i'd drop to the floor in seconds.

Remember when Tyson fucked up that big black guy that beat Butterbean?

Apparently all the guy said was "Be careful Mike" when he was outside a club with some groupies. So what does Tyson do? Takes the guys fur coat and rips it in front of him, then hits him so hard he knocked dental work out of the guys mouth.

I'm still going with Bruce Lee, BUT

In a "no kicks allowed" fight (like Kimbo vs Gannon), Bruce is DONE

If you have studies Bruce Lee you would realize the incredible edge he had.
Ever see his one inch punch? The one that sent the Gold Medal winner in Judo ten feet back and tumbling over a chair!
He grew up beating the shit out of everyone on the streets too. Thats why he was shipped to the US.
He was also a master of harnessing the power of the person he was fighting.
He changed fighting on a mental and physical level!

Top Bottom