Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mike Tyson says he might fight women

alien amp pharm said:
Well I assume the other female boxers agree to the fight. It's not like he's going around punching random women at the mall in the face.

Plus the females will walk away rich from it.

Equal rights, correct?

If a female agrees to fight tyson and well.... lose an ear in the process.. is freaking stupid/dumb/full of shit and crazy. For one, I would not want a right hook from that fucker, nor a bite on the ear. I reserve that privlidge for someone special, (not the right hook... but the bite on the ear) He is fishing for money, publicity, what ever brings money his way... and now that hes a NOBODY he will of course result to WOMEN.

If that prick feels better about his self by belittle and degrading NOT to metion pounding a woman to the ground... than that says alot about his character.

Frisky said:
If a female agrees to fight tyson and well.... lose an ear in the process.. is freaking stupid/dumb/full of shit and crazy. For one, I would not want a right hook from that fucker, nor a bite on the ear. I reserve that privlidge for someone special, (not the right hook... but the bite on the ear) He is fishing for money, publicity, what ever brings money his way... and now that hes a NOBODY he will of course result to WOMEN.

If that prick feels better about his self by belittle and degrading NOT to metion pounding a woman to the ground... than that says alot about his character.

Character? He has no character. He has the existance of a pc of dust.
I think physical fighting is stupid, but would secretly love to see him get his a*ss kicked by his ex's he beat the shit out of.

blueta2 said:
Character? He has no character. He has the existance of a pc of dust.
I think physical fighting is stupid, but would secretly love to see him get his a*ss kicked by his ex's he beat the shit out of.

I think its a sport, I my self have done it for years on end. My messaege is if any woman thinks they will go up 1 on 1 with tyson, She's relly fucked up and so is he for going that route.

HumanTarget said:
i would pay to see any man beat Frisky.

we have no real men here sweet tart... so put your pocket book up and go and cuddle up in you feather down comforter and pillow.

all will be ok though, me gots ya back tuts

I watched a video a couple weeks ago of "Tyson's greatest knockouts" and he was unreal in his prime. He was agressive as hell.

I like Tyson, but he definitly has a few screws loose......like Frisky.

alien amp pharm said:
I watched a video a couple weeks ago of "Tyson's greatest knockouts" and he was unreal in his prime. He was agressive as hell.

I like Tyson, but he definitly has a few screws loose......like Frisky.

Ill bite ya mother fedking ear, you bitch... get right dammit

Top Bottom