Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

miami

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
44j6ft0.jpg

goblue1997 said:
well i'll donate to ya bro you've helped me out.
well I hope to have this rectified before the NCAA tournament
thanks for the K,but I'll just give it back as it will be lost when I'm returned to my former condition

lithium is a salt. i have guys at the center who always have big drool/stains on the front of their shirt, from the dypsia it creates.

Spartacus said:
I'm not quite in the mood to ask for "favors"
I can't even see avatars and my time stamp is like 2:30am
I like this name what with "300" about to be released too

You're a paying Platinum Member. Name changes are part of Platinum Member benefits. If EF is offering the service with a glitch in it, it shouldn't be a "favor" to get it fixed. Admins are only hesitant with fixing name changes when people screw around with the function knowing it's problematic, and then whine about losing their posts.

I don't know if the glitch is an easy fix or not, but EF should be happy to reinstate lost karma/posts/whatever for Plat Members using a privilege that's part of thier membership. (I'd fix it for you, but I don't have that kind of power.)

:cow:

samoth said:
You're a paying Platinum Member. Name changes are part of Platinum Member benefits. If EF is offering the service with a glitch in it, it shouldn't be a "favor" to get it fixed. Admins are only hesitant with fixing name changes when people screw around with the function knowing it's problematic, and then whine about losing their posts.

I don't know if the glitch is an easy fix or not, but EF should be happy to reinstate lost karma/posts/whatever for Plat Members using a privilege that's part of thier membership. (I'd fix it for you, but I don't have that kind of power.)

:cow:
I think it has to do with being such a long time member that my original e-mail address is no longer in use by me.
I did the name change and it was fine,changed my password too.
the next day I posted under my new name and did an avatar change and I was kicked into some kind of limbo and all was gone
as a test I even bet my 10 karma on an event I hosted
I need my karma in bonds to book
I don't really too much care about my post count and/or my 500+ PMs
I'm keeping my posts and activity under this new handle lean until it's corrected.
I guess I fire a message to admin

Top Bottom