Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

miami

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Miami Heat and the Dallas Mavericks will both be trying to pick up a win on Thursday when they battle at American Airlines Center.

Oddsmakers currently have the Mavericks listed as 13-point favorites versus the Heat, while the game's total is sitting at 190.

The Heat stumbled toward the end as they fell 112-102 to the Houston Rockets Wednesday night. Miami entered the game as slight 2.5-point road underdogs and the game's combined 214 points sailed OVER the posted total of 183.

Dwyane Wade netted 27 points, three rebounds and nine assists in a losing effort

Dirk Nowitzki scored a team-high 26 points as the Mavericks got past the Houston Rockets 80-77 Thursday night. Dallas failed to cover the 3-point spread and the final score fell well UNDER the posted total of 184.

Nowitzki finished with eight rebounds and shot 12-for-22 from the floor in the win. Jerry Stackhouse added 17 points for Dallas.

well I changed my username for the first time in almost 6 years and I've lost everything
I was going to hold some mega-events and do an NCAA tournament
but I've had millions of stashed karma vanish
I'm not sure if I'm even going to ask them to fix it

Spartacus said:
well I changed my username for the first time in almost 6 years and I've lost everything
I was going to hold some mega-events and do an NCAA tournament
but I've had millions of stashed karma vanish
I'm not sure if I'm even going to ask them to fix it
wtf>>>>>????

powerful avatar

Spartacus said:
I just loaded an avatar and it kicked my join date back to april'01 and wiped out my posts too
this happened to someone else before........kak? and they restored it.

HumanTarget said:
this happened to someone else before........kak? and they restored it.
I'm not quite in the mood to ask for "favors"
I can't even see avatars and my time stamp is like 2:30am
I like this name what with "300" about to be released too

Spartacus said:
I'm not quite in the mood to ask for "favors"
I can't even see avatars and my time stamp is like 2:30am
I like this name what with "300" about to be released too
yeah. maybe Kirk Douglas. or a viking Tony Curtis.

Top Bottom