Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Miami Dolphins

your occupation is "pimp". real intelligent buddy. loser. and you got an intelligent line there in your sig. doesn't take a genius to see who the dumbfuck is here. GOD i wish i could slap you in the face and see what you do. where do you live? please say SFL....PLEASE!!!! or even if your a pussy, then at least i need to stomp a mudhole in your mustang when i pull off you like a freight train. that would make me feel a little better.

superdave said:
This is funny shit.

YES DAVE IT IS...ITS AMAZING HOW I GOT UNDER HIS 31 YEAR OLD SKIN SO DAMN FAST. AND AT FIRST, I WASNT EVEN TRYING. I REPLIED CIVILY TO THIS THREAD, THEN HE STARTED IN ON ME. WHAT A FUCKING NEWBIE PUSSY!!!

I CALLED HIM A NEWBIE AND HIS REBUTTLE WAS "I'M 31 YEARS OLD, BETTER LOOKING, BIGGER, SMARTER, BLA BLA BLA!!!" HE KNOWS ZERO ABOUT ME THOUGH. FUNNY SHIT.

KAYNE

THEN HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO HIT ME UP WITH RED EVERY CHANCE HE GOT....ONLY PROBLEM IS, HIS SHIT ISNT RED, ITS FUCKING GREY!!! WHAT A JOKE!!!

KAYNE

KAYNE said:
MID 11'S ON NOS...YOU FUCKING SLOW TERD!!! I RAN HIGH 11'S ON MOTOR. AND THAT WAS A 306 YOU FUCKING IDIOT. I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO READ THE REST OF YOU POST. ITS NOT FUCKING WORTHY OF MY TIME BITCH NEWBIE. FUCK YOU.

YOUR HERO
KAYNE

PS...FUCK THE PATS!!! THEY SUCK.

lotsa faggot mustang guys around here have "ran this and that" but when its time to put up...........i am the winner. sorry, but you'll have to prove it to me. lets line up and see what happens. i promise i will be nice and not beat the shit out of you. and like i said DEFENDING WORLD CHAMPS. . i see you don't want to read my post since i have three cars that most guys around here would give their left nut for ONE of. and i own my own house as well as everything you could ask for inside of it. shows you got nothing for me. thats good enough for me. i'll leave you alone. :D

KAYNE said:
THEN HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO HIT ME UP WITH RED EVERY CHANCE HE GOT....ONLY PROBLEM IS, HIS SHIT ISNT RED, ITS FUCKING GREY!!! WHAT A JOKE!!!

KAYNE

karma is for passive agressive pussy's who can't use their fists or cars to get back at someone. its the pussy way out. karma.....yeah real life stuff there. lol. its your only way to "get me". lol. you loser.

WARBIRDWS6 said:

karma is for passive agressive pussy's who can't use their fists or cars to get back at someone. its the pussy way out. karma.....yeah real life stuff there. lol. its your only way to "get me". lol. you loser.

YOURE THE ONE THREATENING ME WITH RED KARMA "EVERY CHANCE YOU GET" YOU FUCKING NEWBIE BITCH. FUCK YOU PUSSY. WHY WOULD I WANT TO USE MY CAR TO "GET BACK AT SOMEONE" AS YOU SAY. I WOULD JUST BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU AND PISS ON YOU. I WOULDNT WANT TO RUN YOU OVER. WHATS THE FUN IN THAT!!! YOU 31 YEAR OLD NEWBIE!!!

KAYNE

BESIDES, I SENT YOU THE KARMA MORE FOR THE MESSAGE ASSHOLE. I COULD GIVE A SHIT ABOUT KARMA POINTS. SEND ALL THE GREY YOU WANT NEWBIE.

KAYNE

the big question is "why am i arguing with some punk kid with no job on the internet discussion board where he thinks he is the hero, while he doesn't have shit on me in any regard". after asking myself this question i have decided i am the idiot. so i am leaving this board now......back over to things that actually matter on this site. :)

WARBIRDWS6 said:
the big question is "why am i arguing with some punk kid with no job on the internet discussion board where he thinks he is the hero, while he doesn't have shit on me in any regard". after asking myself this question i have decided i am the idiot. so i am leaving this board now......back over to things that actually matter on this site. :)

I'M GLAD YOU FINALLY REALIZED THAT YOU ARE AN IDIOT. I HAVE BEEN SAYING IT ALL ALONG. FINALLY, YOU HAVE COME TO YOUR SENSES YOU FUCKING IDIOT. AND I'M NOT ARGUING WITH YOU, I WAS MAKING YOU MY BITCH. BITCH.

KAYNE

Top Bottom