Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Miami Dolphins

dawookie

Anybody else hear Cris Carter (retired this yr from Minnesota) might be coming to the Dolphins as of Monday??

That would be sweet..

I met Ricky Williams today at a Jaguar Dealership appearance.. He is jacked, his neck is wider than his head.. He had people pushing the line through to make sure that everyone got autographs, but in all was pretty cool, saying hi to everyone, taking pics, etc..

GO Dolphins.. I hope Jason Taylor has a good game, he will be mic'd by HBO for Inside the NFL (which Cris Carter is a host on)

They got lucky against Denver. Field goal called back for holding? I have NEVER seen that before or heard of it. Not even a replay due to half time. Refs suck man.

Miami D manhandled Denver.. They were held to field goals all but 1 time right?.. elam can kick those long field goals due to the altitude.. its was a great game.. I didnt think they'd pull it off especially in Denver, but a W is a W no matter how ugly.

dolphins suck and are losing today....should have lost last week, and all the other games for that matter. they are going to get hammered up in new england. hope it snows and they freeze thier balls off in the gay ass uniforms they wear. ricky williams looks stupid in that uniform, he is too big and tough looking to be a dolphin. what a shame for him.

WARBIRDWS6 said:
dolphins suck and are losing today....should have lost last week, and all the other games for that matter. they are going to get hammered up in new england. hope it snows and they freeze thier balls off in the gay ass uniforms they wear. ricky williams looks stupid in that uniform, he is too big and tough looking to be a dolphin. what a shame for him.

Sounds like a Brady fan who had his feelings hurt with the Pats groundbreaking play the last couple games..

Ray lucas sucked ass in this game.. Hopefully fiedler comes back asap.. and maybe Cris Carter will be in the lineup..

Yeah the Dolphins need Fiedler back, but if today was an example of their rush defense, they are in trouble, no matter when he returns.

Dawookie said:

Sounds like a Brady fan who had his feelings hurt with the Pats groundbreaking play the last couple games..

three words...........DEFENDING WORLD CHAMPIONS. ......with a defending world champion QB. we will see who is standing in the end this year.....and who will get their's up in foxboro. :havoc:

Top Bottom