Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Miami Dolphins Ricky Williams RETIRES after 5 seasons!!!!

The guy has severe social anxiety. He said he felt great relief. I can understand that because I have the same thing, but he walked away from millions of dollars. I hope he has millions in the bank.

starfish said:
The guy has severe social anxiety. He said he felt great relief. I can understand that because I have the same thing, but he walked away from millions of dollars. I hope he has millions in the bank.

Once again, I forgot to check the computer. I'm the one with social anxiety, not Starfish.

starfish said:

I think it was a combo of this and the simple fact that he is in a different mental state than many others and would just rather hang out in foreign countries smoking grass than work through the rigid, monotonous life of a pro football player (that's right, people, it's not all about catching and running with a ball for a few hours on Sunday. Good for him if he is truly happy, but, he left a lot of people in the dust in a very immature and unprofessional way.

KillahBee said:
I think it was a combo of this and the simple fact that he is in a different mental state than many others and would just rather hang out in foreign countries smoking grass than work through the rigid, monotonous life of a pro football player (that's right, people, it's not all about catching and running with a ball for a few hours on Sunday.

I agree. I don't think he was really into being a pro football player. It's not like it matters for the Dolphins anyway, they weren't going to do shit this year. Just like last year. And the year before. And the year before that. And so on.

Top Bottom