Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MGS4 : Guns Of The Patriots 2007 Trailer

EnderJE said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EJ4-ZdAsq8

I'm gonna get a PS3 just for this game.

I was underwhelmed by this trailer, mostly because of the lack of actual gameplay footage. I thought Killzone 2 and Halo 3 took the cake this e3, even though Killzone 2 won't be out til next year. Heavenly Sword is probably the most impressive PS3 exclusive for 2007, and Haze also looks pretty damn good.

that was utter crap!!! wtf?? A) I didn't see one second of actual gameplay footage.......completely reminiscent of what they did on the PS2, claiming this and that, and then the gameplay SUCKED ASS and the graphics were "OK", typical Konami/Sony horseshit B) this story line is just becoming ridiculous, I can't even follow this bullshit anymore. God, the original metal gear and then the GOD of video games, metal gear 2 on the PS........that was gaming, this......I don't even know what this crap is anymore.

well, after having just watched the new H3 trailers I have to say that the 360 looks a bit brighter to me..........the gameplay footage is pretty fucking impressive, and it looks like it's moving lightning quick. I'll take graphical fluidity over a couple extra polygons anyday..........but fuck me do the graphics still look good..........and fuck me again I might have to sell some crack to get a 1080p to fully appreciate this game...............FUCK!!!

Halo 3 - best 360 game of the year, maybe best game overall
Resident Evil 5 - best cross-platform game of the year

mark my words...........

lol at the h.alo pwnage up in herrrr

RE5 sweet.

I've never really like Halo, so if it floats your boat...good for you. I've played each MSG since the first one on the NES (or was it a SNES?) For me, it's an ending to a story that I've been waiting along time for.

EnderJE said:
RE5 sweet.

I've never really like Halotestin - fluoxymesterone - , so if it floats your boat...good for you. I've played each MSG since the first one on the NES (or was it a SNES?) For me, it's an ending to a story that I've been waiting along time for.

i dont see the big deal about Halo either.
I have never really played the MGS games either. Maybe I should look into playing a couple of them.

Cant wait till RE5, Devil May Cry 4, Gran Turismo 5, God of War 3, and Grant Theft Auto 4

Top Bottom