Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

melanotan 2

I bought 3 bottles to save a lil money with a bulk deal, didn't even use one bottle jus loaded for a week an 3 months later still tan... At first I was a lil to dark eveyone was tripping lol but I like it.

I love the stuff, and if you don't want the tan but just want the sexual side effects, use pt141

anyone want a discount code for it let me know..

I have been on Melanotan 2 for over 2 years and I am a huge fan. I have been having trouble finding a reputable supplier though until I came across Xxxx (I cant post their link but you can Google them). They're awesome and they even have a bunch of reviews on sites like Yelp and Insider pages. I highly recommend them if you want to try out Melanotan. Also, a lot of people are being very negative about this stuff bc its not FDA approved, however keep in mind 80% of the crap sold in GNC isn't FDA approved. All I know is this stuff works for me and Xxxx is a reliable place to get it. Good luck either way!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol you're quick! I was just leaving work when I saw that post!!

Top Bottom