Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Meat curtains

I still don't know why MM got so offended. I only said nice things about meaty pussies.

Nans butthole meat tarps scare the hell out of me.

I doubt she was offended but in case you are seriously stumped why MM might be offended...calling them meat curtains in the presence of other women (or not) is vulgar at the least and a little offensive as is any meat themed female body part, and no, being offended does not mean anything about anyone's vagina as a normal labia has a variety of shapes and sizes.

2akhic9.jpg

I doubt she was offended but in case you are seriously stumped why MM might be offended...calling them meat curtains in the presence of other women (or not) is vulgar at the least and a little offensive as is any meat themed female body part, and no, being offended does not mean anything about anyone's vagina as a normal labia has a variety of shapes and sizes.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2akhic9.jpg

When my non-plat ass right click's and opens your tinypic link in another window - this pic shows up in the related pics belows:

2akhidh.jpg

Top Bottom