Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

max trenbolone dosing for 25 year old

Ruioper

I’m 25 years old. Waited to use tren. But been using steroids since I was in my teens (all of us do where I live so get over it)
my goal is to turn pro and be on the cover of magazines to prove to everyone who doubted me wrong!
Wondering what is the max dose of tren you would recommend for a first timer? A friend ran 1000mgs and really felt the sides lol. I don’t want to torture myself like that.
500mgs for 12 weeks something plausible?

I’m 25 years old. Waited to use tren. But been using steroids since I was in my teens (all of us do where I live so get over it)
my goal is to turn pro and be on the cover of magazines to prove to everyone who doubted me wrong!
Wondering what is the max dose of tren you would recommend for a first timer? A friend ran 1000mgs and really felt the sides lol. I don’t want to torture myself like that.
trenbolone for you no need
just stick to test only 500mgs

Nope.

Let's see some pics of your physique.

Top Bottom