Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mats Sundin

EZ_E

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
Always been a big fan of his as a player. Buuuuuuuut, last year he wouldn't wave his no-trade clause and the Leafs couldn't get anything for him. Then he walks away from the team and they STILL don't get anything for him. Now he's waiting for all these teams to kiss his ass so he'll play for them...

What a douche

ahhah im excited:0

I was waiting for you to bust my balls. I thought it was a done deal, woulda had him playing with Naslund....

I thought he was a douche....then was excited he was coming to the Rangers....now I think he's a douche again. He waited this long, he couldn't wait another few days for Sather to make a few moves????

FU Mats Sundin

The rumor was that Sather was going to trade Prucha ($1.6 mil) and send Korpokoski to the minors. That would have made the necessary room to sign Sundin, since only a pro-rated ammount of his salary would count towards the cap. Then Drury would play RW and you would have had Gomez, Sundin, Dubinsky, & Betts @ center. Then you have a possible Vezina Trophy winner in goal, it all would have made up for an average blueline........DAMN!!!

Top Bottom