Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron Prop/Test cutting

heardyoumirin

Stats
21yo 182lbs 5'10, been training for almost 2 and half years. 2nd cycle. First cycle was Dbol 30mg for 4weeks.

I'm on the 8th week of my test ethante/prop cycle. Currently I'm doing 500mg a week split into 2 injections to keep blood levels stable. Test contains 200mg ethanate and 100mg prop per ml. I also did 15mg Dbol for 2 weeks to boost my cycle

Gains are coming along nicely and my diet is in check but I'm gaining some unnecesarry fat from eating too much carbs. I was told by a bodybuilder to eat around around 700g grams of carbs but Im avaraging around 350 to 400 and my protein intake is between 220 to 250 grams. I stopped taking shakes cuz money is an issue.

I have access to pretty much anything. I was thinking of adding anavar at 100mg Ed for 4weeks stacked with clen or doing Masteron at 400 to 500mg a week for last 6 to 8 weeks.

I have my pct sorted out. Hcg starting at 1000ui a week the last 3weeks into cycle and stacking that with clomid at 50mg for 4weeks along with arimidex at.25 eod if needed.

What's the best way to cut the unnecessary fat? Clen with var or Masteron. I should say that I'm also aiming for that ripped hard lean physique by the end of this cycle with added lbm.

Your diet is the issue not the juice. And you should be using an ai on cycle to cut down on bloat. Dont add anything just fix the diet.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

I just cannot figure out why at the age of 21 that you are already on your 2nd cycle... and to top it off, you really are not fully aware of what you are doing... anavar at 100 mg?? have you ran it that high before?? your pct is not close to sufficient... my friend, what are you dong? the only problem you are having is your diet... don't listen to what guys at the gym tell you... your diet is your main problem... you need to go to the diet forum and post your diet and get the help you need...

Wait.........you stopped shakes because money is an issue but you're talking about adding Anavar? At 100mg/day? Fucked up priorities....

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Whoever told you to eat 700g of carbs each day is a moron. The only time that makes sense is for one day as a refeed from a carb cycling diet. Even at 350-400g per day is extremely high, especially considering your weight. If you are cutting, then you need to cut the carbs down big time. Keep your protein high, but your carbs should be half or less of what they are.

Whoever told you to eat 700g of carbs each day is a moron. The only time that makes sense is for one day as a refeed from a carb cycling diet. Even at 350-400g per day is extremely high, especially considering your weight. If you are cutting, then you need to cut the carbs down big time. Keep your protein high, but your carbs should be half or less of what they are.

Top Bottom