Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron E dose/time

Wondering how long I should run mast E considering the blast I am currently running.

1-8 tren ace 250mg
1-8 test ace 250mg
6-? test E 500mg
6-? Mast E 400mg?

I have the supplies for 5 weeks of mast @ 400mg/week

That would bring me to a total blast time of 13wks by the time its cleared out of me

Should I run longer? Since I'm planning on staying on a TRT dose I'm skeptical of a long blast, but knowing 8-10 weeks of mast will bring better results

600mg is the sweet spot for me. 800mg is a good time

400mgs is on the lower side of an effective dose, and since you are running Masteron E you won't even hit peak concentration until right before you stop. 5 weeks won't give you much benefit at all. To get the most out of it run at least 500-600mg for 10 weeks minimum

400mgs is on the lower side of an effective dose, and since you are running Masteron E you won't even hit peak concentration until right before you stop. 5 weeks won't give you much benefit at all. To get the most out of it run at least 500-600mg for 10 weeks minimum

An additional 10weeks would put me at an 18wk blast, unsure of the health effects. I should have went with mast p. Thanks for input bro

If I decide to go with 10weeks of mast E this blast would taking a long time off on a trt dose justify it?

If I decide to go with 10weeks of mast E this blast would taking a long time off on a trt dose justify it?

Its all risk versus reward bro. Obviously the longer you are on high doses the more negatives on your health. That's entirely up to you. 18 week blast really isn't that bad as long as you are cruising long enough afterwards.

Top Bottom