Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron and Winstrol

anyone try stacking both masteron and winstrol together?
Im’ 18% body fat. 105Kg and 6’1’’
I want to cut down
I am gonna eat in a deficit 1000 calories
also cut back on carbs and fats. While also upping my protein

bro should stack masteron and tren together

You should look at doing a SARMS cutting stack first because your body fat is quite high to be using steroids!

Makes no sense to use either of those compounds at 18% body fat. They do not promote fat loss and work best when you are closer to 10% body fat already. No point drying out/hardening up if you can't see the muscles yet. Just keep working on diet and try some Cardarine to help with fat loss. sarms.forsale and Umbrella Labs have amazing Cardarine.

anyone try stacking both masteron and winstrol together?
Im’ 18% body fat. 105Kg and 6’1’’
I want to cut down
I am gonna eat in a deficit 1000 calories
also cut back on carbs and fats. While also upping my protein

I like the idea but with some changes. I recently dropped my BF% from ~14% to ~9% while simultaneously re-invigorating previously developed muscle that was left to shrink. However, I am focused on athletic performance and not getting huge.

The core stack I am using is:
-180mg test
-420mg Masteron
-600mg Primo
-3iu HGH daily

I have added and dropped substances, individually, based on my workout, labs, and personal schedule:
-winstrol
-anavar
-tren aq

The Tren AQ can be an interesting addition whether trying to shed fat or bulk. I take 10-15mg in the morning for my workout and cardio and then it drops off before I get the nasty sides it hits me with: BP, insomnia, and poor disposition. BUT, I always take TNE in oil at double the Tren AQ other you get serious PIP and a lump.

1000 cals is too low in my opinion. I use 1200 as my base cals and then add three meals to that for a total of about 1400-1800 per day. I am 5'9", 183. Compared to that you will be starving and motivation to workout will be challenging.

Also, Masteron is considered a last mile fat cutter by many body builders so you will get criticism for using it at 18% BF. But, everyone is not a bodybuilder. I don't target fat loss with Masteron but I do like the appetite suppression it provides. I like the mindset and athletic speed it offers.

What else do you do in life? Softball? Bowling? etc. I try to pair my Steroid/supps/workout/nutrition plan to my life moreso than the mirror. But I like what I see in the mirror to. :)

Top Bottom