Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MARYLAND vs. VIRGINIA COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Well, it's never a safe bet when you're getting better than 3-1 odds. But Virginia has only lost one game at home and that was to Colorado St in the first game of the year and only by 6 points. Colorado St is a good team. I don't care what conference they're in.

I just think it's great value here. It's a big game and Virginia is playing for bowl positioning as well.

Oh yeah... Maryland is 9th in the nation in scoring offense...

UVA cannot win, unless Maryland totally breaks down... Ralph Friedgen teams do not break down.

Jesus, who gives a flying fuck about these teams? UVA hasn't had a decent season since early 90's.

Steroid Virgin, you a fag? (According to the esteemed mr. knight)

"They beat our butts," Friedgen said.

Well, the Terps did it again. Can't win the big fucking games. ACC championship, nope. All we had to do was beat a fucking pathetic Virginia Team. Well no more championship, no more BCS bowl, no more ranking. We're back to where we love to be. Where nobody can see us.

What the hell? Va Tech managed to lose to some unranked teams but UVA kicked Terps' butts? I tell ya, something's crazy going on.

UVA cannot win, unless Maryland totally breaks down... Ralph Friedgen teams do not break down.

:alien:

we got the FSU game here... so i didn't even know until sportscenter came on... what the hell happened? did maryland just shut down completely or did UVA have one of those games?

Top Bottom