Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MARYLAND vs. VIRGINIA COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Steroid_Virgin

Marlyand is going to beat UVA.. For your bettors out there, Maryland will cover 9, and will run up the score board if given the chance, so take the over, and tease maryland +9 up to at least 13.

Ralph Friedgen-- "We do not lose to Virgina"

GO TERPS!!!!!!!!!!!!1

See ya all in Jacksonville.. Matt, will you host me for the gator bowl??

If UVA pulls the upset I would be surprised... i mean i know it happens occasionally... but the terps may be the hottest team going right now.

Steroid_Virgin said:
Marlyand is going to beat UVA.. For your bettors out there, Maryland will cover 9, and will run up the score board if given the chance, so take the over, and tease maryland +9 up to at least 13.

Ralph Friedgen-- "We do not lose to Virgina"

GO TERPS!!!!!!!!!!!!1

See ya all in Jacksonville.. Matt, will you host me for the gator bowl??

I'm confused. If Maryland is the favorite, you wouldn't be teasing them to +13. You would tease them down to -3 in a two teamer.

I'm taking Virginia on the moneyline (+330) to win straight up.

Not a safe bet:

The way Maryland wins is by running the football down a team’s talking tunnel--the throat.

The Terps have averaged 291.7 yards rushing over their last three games and have gone over the 200-yard mark in seven of the last eight games, which were all wins. The good news for Maryland is that Virginia can’t stop the run.

The Cavs are ranked 107th in rush defense, allowing 206.4 yards per game. Scary what might happen.

So, if you need a game to watch, let this be it. Good offenses. One good defense (Maryland). And a lot at stake.

Top Bottom