Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Maryland Terrapins Basketball

Steriod_Virgin said:
HOW ABOUT MY FUCKING TURTLES THIS YEAR!!!! WOOOO HOOO

If you have watched the Terps for years like I have you can't help to be cynical that they'll blow the 'big one'. Granted, they have a great team this year, but in any odd numbered series of games against Duke, you have to go with the Bluedevils.
Did you go to school there?

Yes I did.. for 5 years.. heh heh.. will be going back for another 2 in grad school next year..

Talk all the shit you want, you cant deny:

FOOTBALL ACC CHAMPS!!!
BASKETBALL ACC CHAMPS!!

BRING IT ON!!

IM NOT SCARED OF DUKE, FUCK DUKE I HOPE THE TERPS PLAY DUKE FOR THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!

GO TERPS!!!

So I assume you frequented The Rendevous Inn alot? ;)

The only roomate I had that didn't fail out of school was on a 6 year pace.

Enjoy the accolades while you can-this year is an aberration.

The way the NCCA's are stacking up, Maryland won't face Duke until the Finals, BUT whomever gets Kansas in the brackets is at a big disadvantage.

Kansas?? Hahahah Kansas sucks ass.. they have barley won half of there last 7 games... the big 12 is a poser conference this year.. whereas the Terps are averaging 18+ point victories... This year Maryland will get the respect it deserves.. just sit back and watch.

I usually hate everything maryland but damn if I'm not pulling for the Terps this year. They are probably the only team that can beat Duke.

LETS GO TERPS!!

I hope Maryland wins... I have them in a pool and on a Pepsi under the cap game.. :)

C

As a UVA fan I congratulate your Terps. It has been a great year for your school! The Football team won the ACC title as did your basketball team. It's nice for someone besides Duke or UNC to finally win the basketball regular season crown.

I was at the Orange Bowl. maryland would have been 4-7 in a real conference.

Their basketball team is awesome though.

Top Bottom