Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Marty Schottenheimer.. Will he ever coach NFL again and will the Chargers regret firing him??

• Thread starter Thread starter the_clockwork
  • Start date Start date
T

the_clockwork

I hope the chargers fail to have a 10 win season and fire their GM that causes all these problems ..

Marty was a good coach

anyone know if he is coaching anywhere?

jestro said:
Not only did they lose him, they lost key coordinators. Chargers going way down next year.

ya and then the chargers said it was b/c the coordinators and coach had conflicts with the GM.. maybe it wasn't the coaches.. but the GM.. they jumped the gun and I hope they pay dearly for it

he will coach again.

i think the chargers made a bad move by WAITING to oust him, they should have gotten rid of him at the end of the season, by waiting they lost all of their coaching staff who they could have promoted to head coach (e.g. Cam Cameron!)

There are a lot of teams that never made the playoffs that would consider Marty a step up.

Dial_tone said:
There are a lot of teams that never made the playoffs that would consider Marty a step up.
for sure

marty got to the playoffs 13 out of 19 or 20 yeras.. pretty good

rkp3194 said:
yeah, but he's a douche tho

back that up please......seriously........post something that backs that statement up. Last I heard, the chargers players were not happy in the slightest with Marty getting fired..........I could be wrong though, but I want to see something that even "hints" at marty being a dick. They loved him here in Cleveland..........Marty just had bad luck. If it weren't for those damn fumbles Cleveland would have gone to a superbowl.

loved him here in KC.. LT loved him and LT was one of the reasons the chargers did so well..

Top Bottom